League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   LoL Season 3 Team! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2889760)

OpinionDOTBuzz 12-10-2012 08:20 PM

STD: Amazing Community+Ranked Team(s): Must Read!

3 Attachment(s)
Greetings, my name is aMercilessTroll from the NA server (I'm from Canada, Ontario), I am the Community Head of League of Legends Francium Gaming and a RaidCall Staff.
RaidCall is a free voice communication tool for gamers like TeamSpeak/Vent/Skype!

Our Website: FranciumGaming

In joining us:
  1. You will be able to join one of the many 5v5 ranked teams in our community.
  2. You may have your stream promoted in our streaming channels. Get a chance to promote your stream to our members!
  3. You will be able to DJ or listen to other's music in our Music rooms!
  4. Have your own voice chat channel for your team (If applicable after speaking to me)!
  5. Meet other English speaking League players and play with them.
  6. Make friends with our friendly members.
  7. Participate in monthly tournaments with RP PRIZES!
  8. Will never have to worry about trolls
  9. Seek assistance from our Mentors/Diamond/Platinum/Gold Ranked members.
  10. Be part of a serious community that wont let you down!
  11. And have fun, enjoy free voice chat system that uses very little bandwidth and pc power!
  12. ONCE AGAIN IF YOUR TIRED OF TROLLS IN YOUR GAME, JOIN OUR COMMUNITY, NO TROLLS IN HERE AND YOU CAN ALWAYS VOICE COMMUNICATE!

On top of our hosted tournaments, our community's teams participate in other tournies such as Go4Lol!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Our community is currently sponsored! This is only possible when we have active members, the more active members we have the more tournaments we can host. So join and help us grow to win RP!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Requirements for TEAMS
-Be active member
-Follow rules of FrG

What we ask of you in our community:
  1. Must speak English and play League of Legends!
  2. Old enough to follow instructions, listen to admins/mods and to be mature.
  3. Do your best to be active, which means get on RaidCall or our League chat group when ever you are online!
  4. Follow the rules carefully, they can be located on our website!
  5. Frequently check our announcements on our Facebook page or announcements which can be located on RaidCall and below
  6. Have great enthusiasm towards our family and help us promote our community by spreading the word time to time!

If you are interested please VISIT OUR SITE AND READ THE 'JOIN US' SECTION, there are 4 EASY STEPS! Joining process takes no longer than 3.6 min!!

My stream for the community and myself: ON TWITCH

Please visit it as there will be further information including our FAQ section!

Our Facebook page: facebook.com/leaguefg Active announcements/News will be posted there, if you have facebook please LIKE! This is also a quick way to reach me without joining first.

Feel free to add me @ aMercilessTroll

OpinionDOTBuzz 12-10-2012 08:28 PM

Every week we do tournaments and events where you have a chance to win Riot Points! Join us, have fun!

OpinionDOTBuzz 12-10-2012 08:44 PM

It is easy to join us, just visit our website's join us section!

OpinionDOTBuzz 12-10-2012 08:57 PM

bump

OpinionDOTBuzz 12-10-2012 09:14 PM

bump

exigo4u 12-10-2012 09:36 PM

its too complicated, i would apply but you need to download stuff and enter there,...why not skype and gg?
message me in gamee, added

OpinionDOTBuzz 12-11-2012 08:02 PM

It is not complicated. If you read the join us section it is FIVE EASY STEPS!

OpinionDOTBuzz 12-11-2012 08:13 PM

I guarantee you all, if you just gave it a shot you would love us, great people in the community. Win RP during our weekly tournies!

Root and Shaw 12-11-2012 08:15 PM

so wait are you recruiting for a actual team to compete in tournaments or for your community website? i don't like gaming communities but however I do like competitive teams

shootemup89 12-11-2012 08:16 PM

Supreme Tower Divers

Im proud to be a part of the community.. great place to hang out and talk about LOL.. Also i learn new things from members in the community and have met a bunch of Great duo partners. I also enjoy the RP card giveaways :).