League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   If all of OT were at a Karaoke bar... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2888615)

Jesus the Friend 12-10-2012 02:26 PM

If all of OT were at a Karaoke bar...

... I would sing the following song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc

I would also arrange it so that the lights would begin to very slowly dim at about 1:01.
And go out completely at about 1:26.
At 1:33 a spotlight would very slowly begin to shine on an OT member named Scarlena.
At 1:44 I would raise my arm in her direction and begin to raise it in the vein of an orchestra director.

The lights would come back at about 2:06.
I would start to sing, walking around the crowd of people.

During the next chorus, I would approach her and raise my hand in a "give me your hand gesture". At the end of the song I would kiss the back of her hand and rub it on my cheek in mock "in love" style.
It would be a grand romantic gesture, which could ONLY work with Scarlena, as she is the only female who would not take it ultra serious and think I was proposing to her, she'd also not think it was awkward or creepy because of the surprise factor.
At first she'd be confused, then surprised and maybe a bit flattered.
But most of all, she would always play along and she would understand.

Once the music stopped, I'd flick her wrist and stick out my tongue in a "that was fun" body language gesture / expression on my face.

Yes this is what I think about when I am waiting for hours to arrange my taxes down at the Palace.
IT WAS SO BORING.

Speaking of which, I am going to take pictures of "The Palace" tomorrow and bring the back so you guys can see. I didn't think to do it today until it was too late.

Dobagoh 12-10-2012 02:34 PM

ITT JtF has truly gone insane as he writes self-insert fanfiction over his idealized version of a women he knows only through the internet who won't give him the time of day.

Athene 12-10-2012 03:00 PM

well...damn.

Malzabear 12-10-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend (Hozzászólás 32292737)
It would be a grand romantic gesture, which could ONLY work with Scarlena, as she is the only female who would not take it ultra serious and think I was proposing to her, she'd also not think it was awkward or creepy because of the surprise factor.

I'm pretty sure she'd find it creepy, Ssrae..

Jesus the Friend 12-10-2012 03:11 PM

That's too bad, it sounds like it would be corny and fun.

I think she would, but it doesn't matter. I was trying to represent this via a paint comic, but I failed miserably.

Dobagoh 12-10-2012 03:12 PM

Oh baby, I've told every little star
Just how sweet I think you are
Why haven't I-I told you?

I've told ripples in a book
Made my heart an open boo-ok

Mere Intricacy 12-10-2012 03:43 PM

I think it's only creepy because it's planned down to the second.
If it happened spur of the moment I don't think she'd mind.

Kohana Sushi 12-10-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dobagoh (Hozzászólás 32294528)
Oh baby, I've told every little star
Just how sweet I think you are

I've told ripples in a book
Made my heart an open boo-ok

fake and gay

Jesus the Friend 12-10-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy (Hozzászólás 32295467)
I think it's only creepy because it's planned down to the second.
If it happened spur of the moment I don't think she'd mind.

I'm sure the lights and the scenario in general could totally happen spontaneously
/rolleyes
Actually I had it down to the split-second, in my mind during my (nigh) endless wait at the palace.

Attention detail is a hallmark of grand romantics, sweetheart.
You guys are boring, grand gestures are awesome.

Mere Intricacy 12-10-2012 04:37 PM

Grand gestures are overrated.
It's the simple sweet things that are the best.
I think it's the little things that make someone romantic...