League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Item Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   MR (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2888541)

grubtick 12-10-2012 02:07 PM

MR

With the new items and everything, I get that you added in more options for MR but what about the whole thing? I mean Warmogs kinda sucks now, the passive isn't the same as FoN and it is over all useless. I would have preferred to see FoN stay and get a slight rework, because now the MR is so little on so many items and health regen isn't nearly as abundant. So can we either get rid or reduce some of the spell pen, armor pen, and MR items and instead get more health regen, more viable and easier built into items, better jungling items or at least cheaper, and finally remove some of the passives on items that just burn health percent based life...

Kagami 12-10-2012 02:20 PM

Health Regen was intentionally nerfed and removed across the board now unless you buy warmogs.

And for MR
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kagami (Hozzászólás 32276466)
For the 100th time

RUNIC BULWARK 60 mr for self and 30 for team, it's a great deal.

footfoe 12-10-2012 02:29 PM

isn't banshee's veil much cheaper now?

That gives you 100% magic resist :D

grubtick 12-10-2012 08:52 PM

Then there isn't a point in tanks, because the warmogs doesn't even come close to FoN. Without t hat regen tanks are just ****.

Meshly 12-11-2012 03:11 PM

Well, for one they nerfed the Last Whisper and Void Staff in terms on pen. And really even though regaining health is good for sustain, outside of Mundo it won't make that big of difference on tanks in teamfights when tanks are most needed.

grubtick 12-12-2012 05:40 PM

Not true, I cannot count the number of times where the sustain from the entire health regen went through and saved my ass

a Fatality 12-12-2012 06:47 PM

In general the focus of the game is to remove tank and force an imbalanced melee of teams and who ever is more snowballed shall win. Season 3 is all about grand melee, no tanking and no sustaining. Too many CLG.Eu games went longer than 60 minutes, I blame them.

67chrome 12-13-2012 09:49 AM

The jungle items all have plenty of regeneration on them, not sure were you're getting this reduced regeneration idea from. Aegis also has regeneration now. Spirit Visage's 20% healing effects also applies to all regeneration effects. If anything regeneration has just been moved around, it hasn't been reduced.

As for Magic Resistance, the removal of Force of Nature only means there is no Force of Nature - there actually are other items that offer magic resistance. You can pick up at least 3 top-tier items with MR for an auto-attack, ability power, supportive, or defensive build. Throw Mercury Treads and Guardian Angel on those and you've got 5 end-game items that all have MR.