League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Incorrect Ban by Tribunal. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2888484)

Medical Crab 12-10-2012 01:49 PM

Incorrect Ban by Tribunal.

I have been banned before, I know what I should be banned for doing or saying. I did not commit or do any action within the 4 games that are presented by the Tribunal that would be considered breaking the summoners code, by my understanding. I did not cuss out another player, I did not harass another player for poor performance, I did not say any racist slurs, I DID NOTHING WRONG. I am a strong supporter of Riot and the summoner's code. I even ignored the people who were causing problems within the game and I was still banned. One report simple states, "Lost initial jungle battle. Then threw the game and went mid double mid. So we all trolled xD She started playing legit to get a good score to fool tribunal." That is in no way a valid report. They did not provide any proof of me "Trolling" with them aside from their statement of me going double mid, which, last I checked is not against the summoners code. It is simply a strategy to get more farm/xp to get back into the game from being behind. Also, notice how they admit to trolling and still this is considered a valid report? Another simple states, "just read any of the text" in which you will find me asking a few questions, muting someone, and then refusing to surrender because I was enjoying the game even though my team fed.

I will not lie, I HAVE A PERMANENTLY BANNED ACCOUNT. I know what the summoners code says, and I also know I did not break it to a point of deserving a ban. I have included the link to the Tribunal review for anyone who wants to decide for themselves. If you do view the 4 cases, please post below with your thoughts, feelings and opinions on whether I do or do not deserve the ban. Please include specific examples from the text so I can better understand what I did wrong. Thank you in advance

If saying a few condescending things and muting your team to avoid further arguments is against the summoners code, will a riot employee please state so on this forum.

TRIBUNAL LINK: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5908471/

LittleDi 12-10-2012 01:57 PM

Ah yes, the cry of the permaban. First I will inform you that it is not determined by the tribunal if you were due for that punishment. ALL permabans are reviewed by Riot staff for the entire history of your account.

Your complaint that the reform card is at fault does not apply. Please deposit your tears in the bucket labeled "for Permabanned" and have a nice day.

Medical Crab 12-10-2012 02:07 PM

I am not complaining about a perma ban. My perma ban was well deserved. I am complaining about my current account being temp. banned unjustly.

LittleDi 12-10-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Time Wizzzarrd (Hozzászólás 32292003)
I am not complaining about a perma ban. My perma ban was well deserved. I am complaining about my current account being temp. banned unjustly.

So you are complaining that your current account you are being a jerk on and your permaban account taught you nothing about stopping to be a jerk?

Medical Crab 12-10-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleDi (Hozzászólás 32292143)
So you are complaining that your current account you are being a jerk on and your permaban account taught you nothing about stopping to be a jerk?

I would like to know how I am, "Being a jerk" within the four cases that I was showed. Please cite example as to help me understand. Also, I learned plenty from having an account perma banned. Like that I should mute a player before raging at them like I clearly did within these cases. I let the player know they are being muted and sometimes even give them a warning prior to muting them. Apparently that's not enough though.

Medical Crab 12-10-2012 02:21 PM

Bump till someone can explain my reasons for being banned.

Great Pyrenees 12-10-2012 02:24 PM

Repost your link its not working to your reform card.

Medical Crab 12-10-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees (Hozzászólás 32292686)
Repost your link its not working to your reform card.

Reposted, Sorry about that, not sure what happened.

Medical Crab 12-10-2012 02:39 PM

Bump

LittleDi 12-10-2012 02:49 PM

Didn't need him to fix the card link personally.
Game 1 reported for:

"Lost initial jungle battle. Then threw the game and went mid double mid. So we all trolled xD She started playing legit to get a good score to fool tribunal."

Elise [All] [00:05:13] GG
Taric [All] [00:05:17] gg
Elise [00:05:17] im done jungling
Elise [00:05:18] ima just mid

Seems legit. Also since the OP declared they were permabanned before there's no reason to assume they learned from it anyways with MORE people reporting them.

Game 2?
Rengar [00:05:29] im done jangling this bull****,.

Game 3?
Alistar [00:01:16] ill just mid

So repeat offender of the same offense and we're expected to treat this as an incorrect ban due to his claim that it is so. Personally I pray a red catches this thread and returns you to non-playing status on this account.