League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Unjustly Punishment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2888450)

McNastiii 12-10-2012 01:41 PM

Unjustly Punishment

Another unjustly served summoner,
I find this so frustrating considering i've spent over $200 on this game only to get
banned for smack talking an ally.
1. I think it's unfair for other summoners to choose your fate.
2. Riot needs to choose it's battles, you will NEVER cleanse the game of players who get frustrated at teammates and get in fights. It's human nature not to get along so why punish people for it? I understand afk's and people who take it too far, but that is not the people getting banned.
It's people like myself who have supported this game and made it successful by buying the cards and donating to streams. I never afk or disrupt the environment and it's summoners, not riot employees who choose to ban us.
So, i think riot should do us summoners who are v
a little justice and take time to review the cases and decide,"Is this summoner an innocent frustrated gamer, or an actual problem to other gamers and needs to seriously think about there actions?"

I hope in the future, the Tribunal will be changed to a different plan of action against potent summoners.
Thanks for reading.

PogoPogoPogoPogo 12-10-2012 01:43 PM

There's a difference between being frustrated at your teammates and taking that frustration out on your teammates. Riot doesn't expect anyone to not get frustrated. Riot simply expects a rather minuscule amount of common decency. Is it really that hard not to be a jerk to other people?

McNastiii 12-10-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo (Hozzászólás 32291043)
Is it really that hard not to be a jerk to other people?

Yes, when you know the ally is out of place and they are scolding you for a mistake and you happen to make a comment back to them and get reported for it, there is a problem.

Jhangir 12-10-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo (Hozzászólás 32291043)
There's a difference between being frustrated at your teammates and taking that frustration out on your teammates. Riot doesn't expect anyone to not get frustrated. Riot simply expects a rather minuscule amount of common decency. Is it really that hard not to be a jerk to other people?

Its hard not to be a jerk when you have feeders, AFK's, trolls on your team. These people get away with what they do while people who are actually good at the game get banned for just getting mad at their baddie team mates.

Jhangir 12-10-2012 01:56 PM

I just got banned for no reason at all probably cause I carried the team and just yelled a few times at the usual bot lane who feeds nonstop

Edbro 12-10-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jhangir (Hozzászólás 32291570)
I just got banned for no reason at all probably cause I carried the team and just yelled a few times at the usual bot lane who feeds nonstop

This is what I hate the most.
I honestly feel the tribunal is been waaaay too harsh.
You shouldn't get banned for insulting another player. If you feel that somebody is verbally abusing you, then just HIT THE IGNORE button.

I only insult people when they troll or feed on purpose. I don't care if you're having a bad game and you just happen to do bad, I won't insult you. I understand we all have our bad games.

On the other hand, if you are a jungler that comes to my lane feeds my enemy in lane, and then proceeds to ask me how did I fail in lane. Then please do expect an F u from me.
If you don't like it, just ignore.

Jhangir 12-10-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edbro (Hozzászólás 32291774)
You shouldn't get banned for insulting another player. If you feel that somebody is verbally abusing you, then just HIT THE IGNORE button.

I only insult people when they troll or feed on purpose. I don't care if you're having a bad game and you just happen to do bad, I won't insult you. I understand we all have our bad games.

On the other hand, if you are a jungler that comes to my lane feeds my enemy in lane, and then proceeds to ask me how did I fail in lane. Then please do expect an F u from me.

Totoally agree bro theres an ignore button and a language filter button for a reason, if you cant handle trash talk dont play the game period.

mochibuni 12-10-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edbro (Hozzászólás 32291774)

Verbal abuse is not okay for any reason, period. It is a reportable, punishable, and bannable offense according to the ToS and Summoner's Code that you agreed to in order to play this game. Continuing to behave like it's okay will have you banned again. You're already at four bans, correct? I highly suggest you stop insulting others so you aren't permabanned. :\

Lord Poet 12-10-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McNastiii (Hozzászólás 32290912)
Another unjustly served summoner,
I find this so frustrating considering i've spent over $200 on this game only to get
banned for smack talking an ally...I understand afk's and people who take it too far, but that is not the people getting banned...

Were your attacks truly benign and not "taken too far"? It's difficult to say how much merit your post has considering you've neglected to post your Tribunal reform card.

Additionally, you mention afk'ers and how those people should be punished, presumably for killing the enjoyment of the game for the other players who now are going to be face rolled by the opposition. How is raging and flaming your teammate and thus killing the enjoyment and ruining the experience for them and everyone else who has to sit through the spam any different?

Again, it could be your attacks were benign. Could be they weren't. Impossible to say without looking at your reform card.

McNastiii 12-10-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandarus (Hozzászólás 32292778)
Were your attacks truly benign and not "taken too far"? It's difficult to say how much merit your post has considering you've neglected to post your Tribunal reform card.

Additionally, you mention afk'ers and how those people should be punished, presumably for killing the enjoyment of the game for the other players who now are going to be face rolled by the opposition. How is raging and flaming your teammate and thus killing the enjoyment and ruining the experience for them and everyone else who has to sit through the spam any different?

1st. I don't know the original email i made for this account and just switched it when i found out i was banned so i'm not aware of the games however I am just like any other person in this game, if someone points out a mistake i've made, i defend myself, just like any other person would. So there should be no reason for me to get banned in the first place.
2nd. Allies can encourage and help someone who is angry and frustrated, however an ally cannot make someone play the game. Therefore an afk is far more unfair of a deed to do to a team.