League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Suspension (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2888361)

Genius In Action 12-10-2012 01:16 PM

Suspension

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6011099/

I just don't get it, i mean..
Game # 1- Darius is talk****ting everyone so i jump in to talk against him with the other
Darius report the whole team, boom punish !

Game #2, o.k Here its a reason, but at the end this guy said "gg noobkog" and then report me... punish !

Game #3, Here i really don't get it gotta need an explanation. There's 3 guys playing together, i pick Chogath as a support but In-Game the guy say he was going to support...(he didnt tell in pregame) so he was supporting with mundo. Then i got destroyed top and they all started to troll (look at theirs items). They started to feed so i asked the other team to report them and they agreed. But mundo and mf said "we're going to report you" then they after the game they reported me and i got punish once again ! I wasn't trolling, talk ****ting, or anything...

I don't really understand and i want my case to be review !

PogoPogoPogoPogo 12-10-2012 01:18 PM

So, in your opinion, game 2 is punish-worthy?

Genius In Action 12-10-2012 01:20 PM

Yes, game #2 is punish-worthy since I started to say "don't grab my kill" but i really wish he got banned too for saying "gg noobkog" at the end... So you're saying that if in 1 game i'm worth punish it's equal to 1 week ban right?

McNastiii 12-10-2012 01:24 PM

You're not the only one who has been served unjustly. I have spent $150+ on this game and just got banned for seven days because of smack talk with an ally. I'm just going to stop supporting it completely because you don't get anything in return, they don't appreciate the people who go out and buy cards enough.

1st. I think it's wrong other summoners get to choose your fate, I think that is lazy on Riots part.
2nd. Riot needs to choose it's battles, you are NEVER going to stop team mates from fighting, it's human nature to not get along, so why punish people for it, especially the people who have made you successful by spending a lot of money on you.

hopefully they will do something about this in the future, sorry fellow summoner.

Genius In Action 12-10-2012 01:28 PM

Yea i understand you, but i'm not here to complain, i'm here because i want my case #1 and #3 to be review.
I think think game #2 is worth punish. But #1,#3 NO. You have to read everything that Darius in #1 said, and what the other 2 guy (WHO REPORTED ME) in game #3 did !
So, what do i do to review my case from an expert?

PogoPogoPogoPogo 12-10-2012 01:30 PM

The length of the ban is not determined by the Tribunal. Ban lengths are determined by your past behavior. You earned a 1-week ban because you've been banned/warned several times in the past yet failed to reform. Essentially, the length is because of failure to reform, not because of any behavior that happens to be from any of the games you were reported in.

And I'm not going to sit here and tell you that games 1 and 3 aren't punish-worthy. But if even YOU agree that game 2 is punish-worthy, I can tell you that the games in your reform card are a random sampling from every game you were reported in since your last ban. The chances are very high that you behaved at least as bad (if not worse) in some other game you were reported in, but is not shown on your reform card.

And let me re-emphasize, I am not saying that game 1 or 3 don't deserve a punish vote. I haven't looked at your card, and I don't need to. You have admitted that game 2 is punish worthy, and that's all it takes for a punish vote to be justified.

Genius In Action 12-10-2012 01:33 PM

Yea, now, i understand better why i'm banned !
But i still want to erase my game #1 and #3 from the punish i got.
I don't care if i am still banned !
You understand?

Genius In Action 12-10-2012 01:35 PM

Next time i'll know what to do, if 1 guy in my team say something like : Dont steal my creeps or kills, or anything that is VERY VERY small to an insult, i'll report him and say "You are going to get ban, believe me, tribunal is severe !"

PogoPogoPogoPogo 12-10-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TooLate1337 (Hozzászólás 32290580)
Yea, now, i understand better why i'm banned !
But i still want to erase my game #1 and #3 from the punish i got.
I don't care if i am still banned !
You understand?

First off, no one has agreed with you that games 1 and 3 aren't punish-worthy. I haven't looked at any of the games.

Second, what good would erasing these games do?

PogoPogoPogoPogo 12-10-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TooLate1337 (Hozzászólás 32290651)
i'll report him and say "You are going to get ban, believe me, tribunal is severe !"

This is also a form of harassment that will get you banned.

If you need to report someone, do it. I encourage it.

But you don't need to threaten people with reports.