League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Item Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The Black Cleaver... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2888037)

Salivation 12-10-2012 11:47 AM

The Black Cleaver...

So, since it's remake and all that, it's been shown that most tops and ADs, do nothing but build 4 Cleavers, boots, and maybe a GA or something else to make them infinitely more tanky...

And then they proceed to stroll down each lane and obliterate everything in their path with little to no way to stop them...

Will this ever end? Will Riot every realize they screwed up and need to balance this out? I'd like to hope so...

Cyb3roptix 12-10-2012 12:29 PM

I find it funny.

ApolloMk2 12-10-2012 12:41 PM

Ya seriously Riot needs to fix this one now, dont wait, BC is sooooooooo OP right now

Jeanschyso 12-10-2012 12:44 PM

I feel like one BC, zephir and Frozen mallet still feels more effective in a teamfight than 3 BC

Strigans 12-10-2012 01:08 PM

In my opinion i think items should not stack, when they have passives and actives it should not allow you to tack. In my opinion all of the items with passives and actives should be unique passives and actves.

Black Cleaver foor example is so overpowering as a shen with all aromor and health items to counter the cleavers they still obliterated me in team fights in less then 2 seconds imagine champs that are squishier they dont have time to react.

Thubgar 12-10-2012 01:33 PM

new patch is new. nerfs inc.

SlowBroMide 12-10-2012 01:57 PM

Played two games of this patch and decided that was enough of that. Better things to do with my time than see 16 of the same item in one game and have that be the only determining factor of the outcome.

Beaumains 12-10-2012 02:55 PM

Just checked: Warmogs is cheaper than BC by ~300-400 gold. Get one for every extra BC they get in place of armor and watch them cry.

That said, Pen & CDR is unique on virtually every other item, it should be standardized that way. I can understand if Riot is making arpen easier to amass as armor is more readily available (very easy to get 500+ armor on just about anybody, let alone a tank, and still do amazing things). But if that's the case, then all armor pen should be non-unique. Also, for the damage boost it gives (a 100% increase) it should either cost a LOT more, given the tendency to cut damage across the board, or it should require a Pickaxe to build instead of a Belt.

CrimsonDivide 12-10-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaumains (Hozzászólás 32293845)
Just checked: Warmogs is cheaper than BC by ~300-400 gold. Get one for every extra BC they get in place of armor and watch them cry.

That said, Pen & CDR is unique on virtually every other item, it should be standardized that way. I can understand if Riot is making arpen easier to amass as armor is more readily available (very easy to get 500+ armor on just about anybody, let alone a tank, and still do amazing things). But if that's the case, then all armor pen should be non-unique. Also, for the damage boost it gives (a 100% increase) it should either cost a LOT more, given the tendency to cut damage across the board, or it should require a Pickaxe to build instead of a Belt.

That makes you cry not them... lol You'll be getting a flat 3000 extra hp vs their extra 150 damage, and 45 armor pen. They win if you don't have the AD to kill them.

JustMyBassCannon 12-10-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonDivide (Hozzászólás 32294636)
That makes you cry not them... lol You'll be getting a flat 3000 extra hp vs their extra 150 damage, and 45 armor pen. They win if you don't have the AD to kill them.

It now takes them 20 attacks to negate the effect of just the Warmog's, not your own HP. Never mind that Cleaver doesn't give any attack speed or crit chance.

Seriously, building health counters armor pen/shred builds. Right now, Cleaver's broken because they forgot the unique tags, but health STILL works very well.