League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Shyra, the Cursed Metamorph [Rework] (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2886570)

The5lacker 12-09-2012 10:36 PM

Shyra, the Cursed Metamorph [Rework]

1 Attachment(s)
Name: Shyra, the Cursed Metamorph
Attack: 8
Defense: 6
Ability: 3
Difficulty: 5
Attributes: Melee, Fighter, Pusher

Base Stats
-Health: 410 (+83)
-Health Regen: 10.2 (+0.85)
-Attack Damage: 51 (+3.4)
-Attack Speed: 0.665 (+2.4%)
-Range: 125
-Armor: 14 (+3.2)
-Magic Resist: 30 (+1.25)
-Movement Speed: 345

Abilities

- Stances
- Shyra's basic abilities are stances. While in a stance, Shyra can activate the ability again to use a secondary ability. Switching stances sets her basic abilities on a 0.5 second global cooldown.

- Passive - Symbiotic Preservation
- Shyra's health regeneration is increased by 1% for each 1% of health she's missing.

- Q - Ravager Form
- Stance - Shyra morphs her claws, gaining 20/25/30/35/40% increased attack speed and 10/11.25/12.5/13.75/15% increased attack damage.
- Cost: 5% current health

- Q Secondary - Ravager Spikes
- Active - Shyra slams her claws into the ground, sending them through the ground to impale enemies in an area, dealing 65/120/175/230/285 (+100% bonus AD) physical damage to enemies and knocking them into the air. Ravager Spikes has a short casting animation until the spikes reach their location.
- Cost: 40/45/50/55/60 health
- Cooldown: 10 seconds
- Range: 850
- Radius: 250

- W - Demolisher Form
- Stance - Shyra hardens her armor, gaining 20/25/30/35/40 armor, 15/16.25/17.5/18.75/20% increased attack damage, and her melee autoattacks splash, dealing 30/35/40/45/50% of her attack damage in a radius of 200.

- W Secondary - Demolishing Charge
- Active - Shyra charges forwards, dealing 65/100/145/190/235 (+100% bonus AD) physical damage to enemies in her path and knocking them aside. Deals damage to structures.
- Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 health
- Cooldown: 19/17/15/13/11 seconds
- Range: up to 650

- E - Devourer Form
- Stance - Shyra morphs tentacles from her back, gaining 200/225/250/275/300 increased attack range and 10/12.5/15/17.5/20% lifesteal. While in Devourer form, Shyra's autoattacks are still considered melee, despite their increased range.

- E Secondary - Devouring Tendril
- Active - Shyra latches a tentacle onto a target, dealing 25/35/45/55/65 (+20% bonus AD) physical damage per second over five seconds and healing for 40/45/50/55/60% of the damage dealt so long as the target remains within leash range. Shyra can move and act normally while the target is leashed.
- Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 health
- Cooldown: 20/17/14/11/8 seconds
- Range: 650
- Leash Range: 800

- Ultimate - Metamorphic Overload
- Passive - Shyra passively gains 20/35/50% of the bonuses from her stances. This stacks with the normal bonuses of her stances. (The range bonus from Devourer Form and the splash damage from Demolisher Form aren't granted.)
- Toggle - Shyra simultaneously activates all stances, draining vast amounts of life while being able to use all of her secondary actives.
- Cost: 30 health per second (+12/10/8 health per second per second)
- Cooldown: 8 seconds

Lore

The legends of the void attract more than just the denizens of Shurima. Shyra was an aspiring archeologist of Piltover when her expedition stumbled upon the ruins of Icathia. Thrilled by the discovery of the mythical city, Shyra and her team immediately began excavating, digging deeper and deeper into the alien city. Despite the urgings of her team that something wasn't right, Shyra pressed forwards, compelled by an almost unholy fervor into the heart of the city. There, something took her.

The void symbiote quickly took hold of her, warping her body and infesting her mind with dark visions of horrors from beyond the veils of time and space. It fed from her, and in turn, granted her enormous strength: at the cost of her mind. Flying into a violent rage, Shyra slaughtered and consumed her fellow archeologists, the alien urges controlling her limbs despite her best efforts to stop them. When she finally regained control, she staggered out into the desert, doing everything in her power to avoid civilization. She sought the one place that might be able to either undo what happened to her, or at the very least put her out of her misery: The Institute of War. Staggering into the halls, she was quickly subdued, and now fights in the League while the summoners research her, hoping to find a weakness in her with which to fight the voidlings.

Quotes
- On pick: What I've done cannot be undone...
- On move: I'm in control...
- On move: What a monstrosity...
- On move: We go...
- On move (<25% health): We shall consume.
- On attack: Run!
- On attack: Oh god, not like this...
- On attack: They should run.
- On attack (<25% health): All shall die.
- Taunt: Pathetic, you should have been consumed long ago.
- Joke: Yeah, I can change basically every part of my body- NO! NO THEY DON'T GROW!
(Art isn't mine. I take no credit for art.)

KuroZastin 12-09-2012 11:18 PM

Maybe lower the Life Steal for her "E"
"Q" and "W", both have increased AD% i think is very OP
I found her OP, she's a very good concept and i really liked the Splash and all, but you should work more on her spells to make her more balanced =). Gj though !
The ablities are nice but u should fix the amount given. other than that +1

Please visit my concept too =) : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2498403

ZanzabarTheEagle 12-09-2012 11:55 PM

issues
-ballancing
her passive is fine i think. it stacks right? she is missing 2% of max hp so she gets 2% additional hp regen. simple

the percent lifesteal is excessive and only pales in comparison to nasus' passive. reduce that by 5-10% so a max of 20% to 25%.

the .8 bonus ad on her q i have no problem with it bonus ergo not including her starting ad. maybe reduce the range of the aoe from 250 to 200 thats about it and even thats a minor thing im sure the 250 is fine.

her ult i have no problem with

her tenticles healing for 80% i have a problem with. make it 70% at max (dont want her to be too sustainy early on because most people will max this first or get some ranks in it early and have 60% healing already and if this champ is made riot will most certanly nerf that 80% right out of the gate and might even nerf the 70% if people ***** about it enough)

zed has a % ad increase and it caps at 25%, have her second one reduced to 30% from 35% and increase her 20% to 25%

i think that covers everything i see, then again i can be woefuly wrong. take this however you want.

The5lacker 12-10-2012 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZanzabarTheEagle (Hozzászólás 32272868)
issues
-ballancing
her passive is fine i think. it stacks right? she is missing 2% of max hp so she gets 2% additional hp regen. simple

the percent lifesteal is excessive and only pales in comparison to nasus' passive. reduce that by 5-10% so a max of 20% to 25%.

the .8 bonus ad on her q i have no problem with it bonus ergo not including her starting ad. maybe reduce the range of the aoe from 250 to 200 thats about it and even thats a minor thing im sure the 250 is fine.

her ult i have no problem with

her tenticles healing for 80% i have a problem with. make it 70% at max (dont want her to be too sustainy early on because most people will max this first or get some ranks in it early and have 60% healing already and if this champ is made riot will most certanly nerf that 80% right out of the gate and might even nerf the 70% if people ***** about it enough)

zed has a % ad increase and it caps at 25%, have her second one reduced to 30% from 35% and increase her 20% to 25%

i think that covers everything i see, then again i can be woefuly wrong. take this however you want.

Keep in mind, Nasus's passive is just that, a passive. It's not a toggled ability or a stance. At max level, the only passive lifesteal she'd have is 9%, which is 30% of 30%. That's not overly powerful, really, though it is a bit abusable with her long poke range.

And again, stance, not passive in addition to a core mechanic. Zed gets the AD steroid through his shadow, which is also the linchpin of his kit. The AD bonus is just there to tactfully inform people how they should build him.

80% spellvamp oh her E is excessive though, gonna tone it down. Keep in mind, though, you can't max out an ability until 9th level at the earliest, so while it gives good sustain, it won't be crazy good at a default so her early game, while filled with fairly potent sustain, won't be quite that crazy.

The5lacker 12-10-2012 03:10 PM

Bumpin'

The5lacker 12-11-2012 07:44 AM

Bumpin'

The5lacker 12-13-2012 09:38 AM

Bumpin'

The5lacker 12-13-2012 08:22 PM

Bumpin'

The5lacker 12-14-2012 09:59 AM

Bumpin'

The5lacker 12-17-2012 08:42 AM

Bumpin'