League of Legends Community
12345 ... 8

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Off Topic, I had a fantastic day. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2886515)

TheTinyTinyHippo 12-09-2012 09:19 PM

Off Topic, I had a fantastic day.

And I was wondering how your day was! Tell me all about it!

I went shopping for a little bit.. ^^ And I finally fit in a size small in juniors clothing. I was terribly excited. It might have been the way the dress was cut... but I nearly cried because I was so happy.
Annnnddddd I got my first lipstick ever. And oh god... It's a bright bright red. LIKE REALLY BRIGHT. But I think I like it.
I had sushi for lunch, and Peruvian food for dinner... <3

I ALSO WATCHED LIKE... 4 EPISODES OF WILFRED. Has anyone else seen Wilfred? It's ****ing crazy good.

Sailor Cosmos 12-09-2012 09:20 PM

I am so happy for you! Will you post pix of yourself in the dress? OuO

Unnnnghgh sushi..........

TheTinyTinyHippo 12-09-2012 09:23 PM

Sure! Give me a second!

I've still got a pudgy tummy, so you have to excuse that, though. c:

the flail 12-09-2012 09:23 PM

Lol, well you're in a good mood. Today, I have...slept. That's about it =o

I like Wilfred, I just get frustrated with how much shit Elijah Wood gets put through. Love that his bong gets dirtier each episode though.

Jesus the Friend 12-09-2012 09:25 PM

No intercourse?

Then it does not qualify as a fantastic day.

gg.

TheTinyTinyHippo 12-09-2012 09:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Yes! I'm in a FANTASTIC mood~! I think everyone should be!

And here's the dress, BD. ^^ And the bright lipstick.

TheTinyTinyHippo 12-09-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend (Hozzászólás 32270775)
No intercourse?

Then it does not qualify as a fantastic day.

gg.

Where in my post did I say I didn't? ;3

ChoppazAndDakka 12-09-2012 09:28 PM

I slept in, bought some new jeans, went to an Adventure Park to **** around on the arcades with my friends, we got some late lunch, went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch football as we do almost every week. The service sucked tonight so we came to my place and finished watching the game while I played Far Cry 3. We playing some Marvel vs Capcom 3. Now I am eating leftover pizza, watching Spoiler Warning, and talking to a wonderful woman on Facebook who I am openly lusting over. So overall good day.

TheTinyTinyHippo 12-09-2012 09:29 PM

Chopppazzzzz~

You gonna ask her out? c:<

Chicago 777 12-09-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheTinyTinyHippo (Hozzászólás 32270593)
And I was wondering how your day was! Tell me all about it!

I went shopping for a little bit.. ^^ And I finally fit in a size small in juniors clothing. I was terribly excited. It might have been the way the dress was cut... but I nearly cried because I was so happy.
Annnnddddd I got my first lipstick ever. And oh god... It's a bright bright red. LIKE REALLY BRIGHT. But I think I like it.
I had sushi for lunch, and Peruvian food for dinner... &lt;3

I ALSO WATCHED LIKE... 4 EPISODES OF WILFRED. Has anyone else seen Wilfred? It's ****ing crazy good.

Always see wilfred on netflix I havent checked it out yet.