League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Getting out of Elo Hell? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2884889)

Asukie 12-09-2012 01:11 PM

Getting out of Elo Hell?

Anyone got some tips on how to get out of elo hell... Every game when i get fed bot feds the adc.... and when im fed as adc our jungler needs to leave... Its IMPOSSIBLE, it exists....I need a boost.....ALRobert wasn't doing anything wrong but help the people that don't belong get out... Riots system is rigged as well you lose one they put you with "better" people and when you win they put you with people that are "less skilled" by less i mean completely lvl 15 material in a rank game.....Journey to 200 elo is much easier than journey to gold because riots system assits you in losing not assisting you in winning

GenghisKlown 12-09-2012 01:13 PM

How do you explain that ALL pros are platinum?

Broodlord03 12-09-2012 01:37 PM

I used to say the same thing. Last season I sank all the way down to about 580 elo, blaming everyone else. Then I realized I'm not good. Yeah I could win my lane, but what I was doing the rest of the game was just plain wrong (and embarrassing now looking back)

I focused on what it takes to win games. You push after you kill players. You gank other lanes and help. ENCOURAGE PLAYERS. TELL THEM NICE JOB WHEN THEY GET A KILL. TELL THEM IT'S OK WHEN THEY GET KILLED. You ward, even if you are adc. I'm only 1100 now, but that's almost a 600 point difference. Knowing how to do something isn't as good as WHEN to do something in this game. Identify target priority for you team. You will lose, but you will start winning a lot more.

There is no secret. You just get better.

iDpark 12-09-2012 01:59 PM

Anyone got some tips on how to get out of elo hell...
1. Every game when i get fed bot feds the adc....
2. and when im fed as adc our jungler needs to leave...
3. Its IMPOSSIBLE, it exists...
3a. I need a boost.....ALRobert wasn't doing anything wrong but help the people that don't belong get out...
4. Riots system is rigged as well you lose one they put you with "better" people and when you win they put you with people that are "less skilled" by less i mean completely lvl 15 material in a rank game.....
4a.Journey to 200 elo is much easier than journey to gold because riots system assits you in losing not assisting you in winning

1.Every game? And if you are that fed, push the minion wave and gank other lanes. Take teleport as top if you think you can win top without ignite.
2.Leavers do not happen every single game, report them and move on.
3.It does not exist.
3a. You do not need a boost, because elo hell does not exist. Make sure you are feeling at the top of your game every time you play. Take breaks after losses.
4.Riot's system is not rigged. Better players will win games for their team.
4a.Obviously. It takes no effort to lose games.

Additionally, I will lay down bets that you do not buy enough wards.
I will also say that your last hitting can be improved. (80-90 at 10 minutes is what you shoot for)
Same with map awareness.
Cooperate with your teammates.
you can carry out with ANY role.

Any questions?

Asukie 12-09-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDpark (Hozzászólás 32257264)
Anyone got some tips on how to get out of elo hell...
1. Every game when i get fed bot feds the adc....
2. and when im fed as adc our jungler needs to leave...
3. Its IMPOSSIBLE, it exists...
3a. I need a boost.....ALRobert wasn't doing anything wrong but help the people that don't belong get out...
4. Riots system is rigged as well you lose one they put you with "better" people and when you win they put you with people that are "less skilled" by less i mean completely lvl 15 material in a rank game.....
4a.Journey to 200 elo is much easier than journey to gold because riots system assits you in losing not assisting you in winning

1.Every game? And if you are that fed, push the minion wave and gank other lanes. Take teleport as top if you think you can win top without ignite.
2.Leavers do not happen every single game, report them and move on.
3.It does not exist.
3a. You do not need a boost, because elo hell does not exist. Make sure you are feeling at the top of your game every time you play. Take breaks after losses.
4.Riot's system is not rigged. Better players will win games for their team.
4a.Obviously. It takes no effort to lose games.

Additionally, I will lay down bets that you do not buy enough wards.
I will also say that your last hitting can be improved. (80-90 at 10 minutes is what you shoot for)
Same with map awareness.
Cooperate with your teammates.
you can carry out with ANY role.

Any questions?

Well I spend countless hours in weekends trying to climb the impossible ladder.... I do all the things you say but never happens at 1100 elo its all based on luck on the people you get at the beginning of the season i was 8/1 then next day i lost like 8 in a row.... so bs.... now its back and forth... you win 7 you lose 7 thats why i gave up go check out my lolking record lol... all those games if it isnt for people saying STFU YOUR LAST PICK GO SUPPORT even thou i have NO idea how to support....and end up feeding,verbally abused, and trash talked at all game..... sigh... the community at 1100 is great... i wish ALRobert sitll did boosting... i sure do need it

Broodlord03 12-09-2012 04:14 PM

You shouldn't be playing ranked unless you are proficient in all roles anyways.

HinataHakamada 01-06-2013 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broodlord03 (Hozzászólás 32261746)
You shouldn't be playing ranked unless you are proficient in all roles anyways.

Sorry but you should only be focusing on one role. that's how pros get to plat.

Troll Kat 01-06-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolnub (Hozzászólás 33209985)
Sorry but you should only be focusing on one role. that's how pros get to plat.

this is not true, be proficient in all roles to be amazing in one role. If you understand everybody's part you will understand your own much better.

A quick example of what turns a good player into a great player would be playing with a lee sin or a katarina. Say Lee Sin is going for the enemy blue but oh wait, hes giving it to you and hasnt backed yet and has zero wards. Oh no the enemy jungler turns up from a back and is at full health and ready to rumble. You were on your way, knowing the allies role you need to understand that your job is not to run around and help him as this may just land that enemy jungle 2 kills and a blue. Your job is to get as close to the side of the blue as you can so lee sin can jump to you and you both get to live. Thats a potential save of 600 gold to the enemy jungle as well as a feeling of accomplishment that will be felt throughout the game. Remember your and other players moods have a lot to do with how well you perform in game. The best advice you can get is learn each champion enough to know their limitations, strengths, areas they need help *like lee sin or kats shunpo* This game requires just as much thought as skill and after a while, those thoughts turn into reaction and evolve into skill. Sorry for the long read but keep your head up and push on.

L33tdude 01-06-2013 03:39 PM

I feel ya man, Im at 1150-1230 forever it feels. Because as soon as i get around 1250 i get stuck with kids that know nothing and its thier 20th ranked game and they honestly do suck. Ive played over 200 ranked and ive been playing for a long time. I know the champions and i know how they work. I know when to back and i know when lanes need to be pushed. 90% of the time you tell people what to do but they dont listen and do thier own thing. Yes thier is a place called elo hell and welcome to it. Your only way out is to have a duo que and take carry lanes and carry your way to 1400 where the nubs dont last

Nwa Compton 01-06-2013 03:49 PM

Hey man last season I sank all the way down to 840 elo. I finished the season with a high of 1280 or something. Season 3 came out and the people I got in my placement matches were beyond dumb. But I made it all the way to 1411 elo this season. Yes I have fallen from 1411 to 1240 and made my way back up. The key to being successful in getting into a higher elo is to play champions you can carry as. I played fiddlesticks from 1240-1411 with a 80%+ win ratio. You just have to play a role like jungler where you can gank all the lanes and get your lanes ahead. Best of luck getting out of elo hell. It does exist and anyone saying it does not has never played in -1400 elo.