League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Solo Top LF competitive team for s3! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2884339)

BabyyD 12-09-2012 10:16 AM

Solo Top LF competitive team for s3!

Hello all, i am CrG KhrizoniiC. Here in the past few weeks i've been trying to form my own team, hold tryouts, etc. but that didn't go as well as i wanted it to. So i've decided to personally try to find a place that i can fit in and make an immediate impact. A place where i can listen and follow, as well as take constructive criticism when needed. My knowledge of the game is vast, and i learn more every day. I watch Streams/Tourneys all the time. Every day, actually. I always strive to be better, and i always strive to better myself. That being said, here's some things about myself.

Champion Pool: Vlad, Jayce, Olaf, Diana, Darius, Irelia, Malphite, Kayle, Riven, Shen, Singed, Teemo, Yorick, Akali, Gragas, Wukong, and Renekton. This pool is always expanding and i am willing to buy any champions that i need to.

s2 Elo/s3 Elo and Experience: In s2, i hastily jumped into Solo queue, like a lot of people do, with a slightly limited knowledge. At first it was rough, but i didn't get too far into Elo hell. I stopped for an extended time to drastically improve and make myself better. I started watching streams, reading articles, and improving my champion pool/knowledge. At that point is where i found out that i wanted to keep improving, and keep learning to a point where in season 3 i want to find a team to go competitive. I played some more solo queue and my Elo got to about 1400. Teams may be hasty to give me a shot because that number is low. All i can ask for is a tryout to prove myself. That's all i ask.

What i can bring to your team: I bring the attitude and willingness to win. I want to win. I know what it takes to win and i am always ready to learn. I want constrictive criticism from my potential teammates. I want everyone to be dedicated. I am ready and willing to practice MULTIPLE hours a night. Just drafts, customs, or just discussing strats/comps. Theorycrafting never hurt anyone, that's for sure. I am very easy to get along with, and rage isn't in my vocabulary. I don't rage, and i don't yell. I am very calm in pressure situations and i respond well to them. One thing you never have to worry about, is my attitude and anger level. I want to come into the team knowing i'm the recruit and i will listen to whatever i'm told. I won't be "that guy" that thinks he owns the team, on the contrary actually.

In conclusion, i'm ready to make my move with a team with the common goal. Even if you think you're a suitable duo partner, then post here or add me. I'm not looking for a fresh group of players, i want good players. I want a team that has the knowledge i do. If you are looking for a Top and you are ready to move into the competitive world, then i'm your guy. I just need a tryout to prove it. I hope to hear from you soon :)

- Khriz

BabyyD 12-09-2012 11:20 PM

Bump.

BabyyD 12-10-2012 12:25 AM

Bumppp!

BabyyD 12-10-2012 09:06 PM

Bump. Can tryout right now.

BabyyD 12-16-2012 09:04 AM

Bump!

BabyyD 12-22-2012 11:13 PM

Bump, will tryout NOW and all day tomorrow. I'm serious people. Champion pool has gotten bigger and i want to find a team ASAP. Only serious teams contact me.

BabyyD 12-23-2012 11:06 AM

Bump, trying out all day!

BabyyD 12-23-2012 11:48 AM

Bump!

BabyyD 12-23-2012 12:04 PM

Also looking for a Duo queue partner, as of right now!

BaddieWang 12-23-2012 12:06 PM

add me if ur interested, we have 4 people and all we need is a top now