League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   People really need to learn what intentional feeding means. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2884032)

Lictor Alpha 12-09-2012 07:57 AM

People really need to learn what intentional feeding means.
 
Im so sick of seeing some one with something around 3/5/7 with good CS and seeing 1-2 reports from the team saying "intentional feeding". Especially when you look at the chat and see them trying to work with the team in chat. Keep seeing it in games as well, someone gets ganked twice in lane? REPORT FOR INTENTIONAL FEEDING! :|

0/16/0 is intentional feeding. "surrender at 20 or im going to feed" is intentional feeding. Someone losing lane or being bad at the game is unskilled player, not intentional feeding.

Shiister 12-09-2012 08:05 AM

Argee, people assume 1 death in lane at the beginning is feeding, the way people see the word isn't how Riot want it to be seen as.

SilentSymphony 12-09-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lictor Alpha (Hozzászólás 32247999)
0/9/0 is intentional feeding.

No, If someone's really intentionally feeding they're likely to rack up a lot more than 9 deaths.

A lot of things can happen to result in that score, That's a really bad definition of intentional feeding.

Lictor Alpha 12-09-2012 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShiftDono (Hozzászólás 32248163)
No, If someone's really intentionally feeding they're likely to rack up a lot more than 9 deaths.

A lot of things can happen to result in that score, That's a really bad definition of intentional feeding.

Your right, fixed it. Was being 2 conservative. :)

SilentSymphony 12-09-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lictor Alpha (Hozzászólás 32248252)
Your right, fixed it. Was being 2 conservative. :)

now 0/16/0 is pretty bad, I couldn't argue against that, You kinda have to be trying pretty hard just to die to not get a single assist by that many deaths.

ValorAndGlory 12-09-2012 09:31 AM

Well I had a case where the person said the were going to feed and ended with a score of 0/1/1 in a 18 minute game as swain.

Also I will still convict someone of feeding even if they have a low death, if they say in chat they are feeding.

PogoPogoPogoPogo 12-09-2012 09:38 AM

0/9/0 could still be intentional feeding.

Intentionally feeding just once is wrong and punishable. I don't report people for that generally (unless they admit to it in chat) because it will never get punished. You don't have to intentionally feed every second of the game in order to be doing it intentionally and have a negative impact on the game.

Heck, 0/4/0 could be intentional feeding. Who are you to say he didn't just AFK after that point?

Rhab 12-09-2012 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lictor Alpha (Hozzászólás 32247999)
Im so sick of seeing some one with something around 3/5/7 with good CS and seeing 1-2 reports from the team saying "intentional feeding". Especially when you look at the chat and see them trying to work with the team in chat. Keep seeing it in games as well, someone gets ganked twice in lane? REPORT FOR INTENTIONAL FEEDING! :|

0/16/0 is intentional feeding. "surrender at 20 or im going to feed" is intentional feeding. Someone losing lane or being bad at the game is unskilled player, not intentional feeding.

people don't seem to make much of a distinction between intentionally feeding, unskilled, or just having a bad game. usually these reports are people from the losing team because they are frustrated at the loss and want to blame it on someone. unless the person states in chat that they are feeding, it's a tough call to make because without any other indication, there's really no way to be sure it was intentional.

PogoPogoPogoPogo 12-09-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhab (Hozzászólás 32250062)
people don't seem to make much of a distinction between intentionally feeding, unskilled, or just having a bad game. usually these reports are people from the losing team because they are frustrated at the loss and want to blame it on someone. unless the person states in chat that they are feeding, it's a tough call to make because without any other indication, there's really no way to be sure it was intentional.

Boots 2/5 and five Zeals makes it pretty clear.

Teleport/Revive are good indicators.

Six stacks of wards or no items, these are also good indicators.

LargeSnorlax 12-09-2012 09:57 AM

Trust me, 0/9/0 is also intentional feeding, at least around my elo (Which isn't even very high).

I don't care if you're against Dyrus in lane, if you go the entire game without getting an assist, you're not being of any help to the team. You're just a giant vaccuum that sucks creeps into it and outputs nothing.

However, it's all context sensitive and you have to keep that in mind while doing tribunal - Gotta read chat and gotta make a decision based off everything. Seeing someone with 0/9/0 triggers a warning bell in my head, but it doesn't lead to a punish by itself.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:48 PM.


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc