League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Lag spikes. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2883786)

figuare9 12-09-2012 05:10 AM

Lag spikes.

Why is this the only game out of the 15-20 other games I play that has connection problems? I'm getting massive lag spikes.. I can play fine without any problems and then it's like somebody pulls my Ethernet cable out of my comp. I get hard spikes. It always seems to happen right in the middle of a fight too.

I've tested my connection multiple times.
I've reset my modem/router multiple times.
I've flushed my dns server, I've reset + Refreshed my IP.
I've also tried reinstalling the game.
I've reinstalled my Ethernet/lan driver as well.

I already know the problem isn't due to the internet connect directly. There's a problem elsewhere that I'm having. The best part about it though is that this is the ONLY game I have EVER had any problems with. I can play any other game just fine without even a hiccup. I have a 30Mbps connection and I can't play league.. lmao.

Twissa 12-09-2012 06:18 AM

You're not the only one. I'm from Argentina and I only have a 3mb conection ( pretty standard here lol =( ), I always have the same ping, and I play just fine, but I'm having major lag spikes, started 2 days ago I think. Pretty sure it's a problem from Riot's server, other people are having the same problem too.

Twissa 12-09-2012 07:08 AM

It's unplayable...freaking annoying. Just had a lag spike of a min or so, they destroyed my team, 2 mid torrets, inhib, nexus torret when my champion decided to move and then I had another spike...dead.

figuare9 12-09-2012 07:46 AM

Well like I said, I'm positive it's not my actual connection. If there's an issue with the client it'd be nice to know how to fix it.

Amumu is Beast 12-09-2012 08:45 AM

Same here. Riot pls.

figuare9 12-10-2012 02:53 AM

bump

Brick Tamland 12-10-2012 02:57 AM

Same here, I wish Riot would say SOMETHING about all these issues instead of remaining quiet, I have no idea if they're actually seeing them or not.

figuare9 12-10-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrickTam (Hozzászólás 32276497)
Same here, I wish Riot would say SOMETHING about all these issues instead of remaining quiet, I have no idea if they're actually seeing them or not.

I can't play until this is fixed... lol

FlyingFlea 12-10-2012 01:07 PM

are they going to give us leave and lose forgiveness for this lag. im know its not on my side the lag coming form bc i can play bf3 and starcraft2 without any lag. But when i get on this game, i get disconnect but my internet firefox is work fine...same thing guys?

HydroBreed 12-10-2012 01:15 PM

BumP 1200-3000 ping/ms and only in lol. Nothing else I do online comes even close to the spikes leagues giving.... :( so sad, wanna cry. league has left me out to dry. its ok. i dont care. ill go play . ElseWhere!