League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   PVP.net Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   RIOT laggggg (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2883654)

neMANa 12-09-2012 03:08 AM

RIOT laggggg

i need my teams elo back we lose game because of lags whole game laged and we lose our game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leashed 12-09-2012 03:16 AM

I looked at your history. It wasn't lag. it was the 17/6/6 Diana. Looking at the forums, you're the only one complaining about lag, therefore it isn't Riots servers. Don't blame them for you being bad.

neMANa 12-09-2012 05:28 AM

in my team were my friends and they had lag too our clients disconected and that why you won

FluffeeSama 12-09-2012 03:49 PM

i raged quit my last game and uninstalled the game because of the 3 sec delay lag. play league is such a waste of time. it also made my mouse semibroke

Brick Tamland 12-09-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leashed (Hozzászólás 32244679)
I looked at your history. It wasn't lag. it was the 17/6/6 Diana. Looking at the forums, you're the only one complaining about lag, therefore it isn't Riots servers. Don't blame them for you being bad.

Actually if you head onto the Bug Reports section of the forum, you'll see that there are a number of people experiencing lag issues.

Gerbils 12-09-2012 11:55 PM

I'm experiencing a lot of lag too. Team mate got disconnected, two others were lagging hard with me.

neMANa 12-10-2012 02:32 AM

i need my teams lost elo back we were wining that hand but we lose because of that lag! :((((((((((((

Arcticfury 12-10-2012 05:33 AM

I have been experiencing a lot of lag too even when my upload speed is 2-5mbs and my download 5-7. I don't receive any lag doing anything else. And when I'm not experiencing a lot of lag at least 1-2 of my teammates are. As jungling I've even seen the creeps disappear then reappear, it really started during last weekend's tourny and I thought it would go away afterwards, but it hasn't.

Frost Unit 12-10-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leashed (Hozzászólás 32244679)

Oh, just stop it.

I been lagging like a..... Lagging A LOT since season 3 patch....
Haven't even tried playing ranked because I been disconnecting so much in normal games, and lagging.
If it's not Riot servers, then the patch is too much for my computer to handle. Either way, Riot messed up with this patch.

laststanding6 12-10-2012 01:55 PM

i have not been getting any lag. Are you sure it is not the area? i mean i live in Australia but receive next to no lag. however, i have also tweaked the graphics setting a bit. if you play bf3, you may know what i am talking about. you may have good connection but it aint the internet. it is the cpu. maybe, the new patch has made league of legends more cpu intensive? try toning down the graphics or similar.