League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Potential Vi Builds? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2883555)

Krshna 12-09-2012 01:32 AM

Potential Vi Builds?

I've been messing around with Vi on the PBE. Anyone else trying out any builds?

She seems pretty versatile, in that you can build her Tanky DPS/armor shred, AS/%HpShred, or even as a Tanky Disruptor. And all three felt pretty good. And more importantly, now that armor is being shredded like crazy and more people are building raw health, she can very reliably transition into either an armor pen build, or an hp shred build.

She definitely wants Trinity Force. She wants Sheen, she wants Phage, she wants Zeal. That basically starts all the builds. After that, you can get up a Brutalizer, and head into Black Cleaver. And she is someone who could even build Ghostblade. She would also need some defenses naturally. This build would look something like:

Merc
Trinity Force
Black Cleaver
Guardian Angel
Ghostblade

Another route would take Ionian boots, and head towards Zephyr. Her one problem is that people sort of run away from her, so the movement speed on Zephyr, along with the Trinity Force slow proc/movement speed seems nice. All that attack speed synergizes really well with Blade of the Ruined King. As her W is chunking % health, so is the BotRK.

Ionian
Trinity Force
Zephyr
Aegis/Runic Bulwark
Blade of the Ruined King

Finally you can even build her as a tanky disruptor. Like I said, she definitely wants Phage and Sheen, but that doesn't ALWAYS mean Trinity Force. The combo of Frozen Mallet and Iceborn Gauntlet makes her stupidly disruptive. Since you have so little damage here, an offensive MR item can be used.

Merc
Frozen Mallet
Iceborn Gauntlet
Maw of Malmortius/Mercurial Scimitar

Tillinger 12-09-2012 01:34 AM

Well TF,LW,Maw,BT and so. No black cleaver its trash tier item at PBE now.

Krshna 12-09-2012 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tillinger (Hozzászólás 32243618)
Well TF,LW,Maw,BT and so. No black cleaver its trash tier item at PBE now.

Lol such massive overreactions about Black Cleaver. It lost 5 Flat Armor Pen, and 5% Armor Pen, and it went from most OP item ever to trash tier?

And even though they made it unique passive, most people were only building one anyways.

Kamai 12-09-2012 01:40 AM

It gets expensive, but ravenous Hydra seems to do interesting things for her.

spciytaco69r 12-09-2012 01:40 AM

6 black cleavers

WorldpK 12-09-2012 01:44 AM

Before the BC nerf, I used to go Situational boots, 1 BC, 1 LW, 1 Zephyr, 1 mercurial scimitar... Idk for last item, never got there... But I guess a GA

Didnt play since the last update.. so idk if BC is still worth it as a first item... probably still worth building tho, great synergy with your W along with LW.

Krshna 12-09-2012 01:58 AM

I really feel like the two items that have the most direct synergy with her are Sheen and Blade of the Ruined King. Sheen because her E is constantly being used, and Sheen makes it slam, and Blade of the Ruined King because it's on-hit effect is basically very similar to her W. While she takes 10% of her target's max health every third hit, she would take 4% of their current health per hit as well, while healing for half that amount on top of the lifesteal from the auto attack damage.

What I really can't tell is this. Does her passive attack speed boost from her W make you want to build more attack speed for synergy? Or less attack speed since you already get it passively, letting her scale stupdily well with AD...

If it turns out that she wants Attack Speed to synergize with W, items like Zephyr and Wit's End will see lots of run. If it turns out that her baked in Attack Speed lets her build more damage, we'll see Blade of the Ruined King, Bloodthirster, and Black Cleaver.

I wish her E scaled better with AP, because she seems like the kind of champ who would be fun with Gunblade/Rageblade, too.

Lv1LegendaryKill 12-09-2012 02:00 AM

Bloodthirster, Phage, Berserkers Greaves core.

M3TASH33P 12-09-2012 02:02 AM

i just tried a full Attackspeed build... dont know if it was effective but it was really fun :D

Zephyr
Beserkers Greaves
Trinity Force
Youmuus Ghostblade
Kitaes Bloodrazor (i was on PG)
Sword of the Divine

Edit: and i moved hella fast with those 4 MS items

KamiKhaZix 12-09-2012 02:05 AM

My build would be a standard tanky bruiser setup

Merc/Ninja
FM
Maw
BC
with the last two items based on how you were doing. Need more armor? Iceborn. More MR? Wits End or Spirit Visage or Runic Bulwark or Mercurial. More damage? BT. etc.