League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   So tired of Teemo on this map (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2883538)

Gadrel Amon 12-09-2012 01:17 AM

So tired of Teemo on this map

I'm so tired of Teemo on this map. He's played in every single game, 90% of the games at least.

On a wardless map, he has wards that COVER this tiny map and do 1/4 of your life in damage. Please address Teemo on this map.

Yeah, yeah... buy oracles. Why should I have to spend 250g every time I die because you chose an OP champion?

Remove the sight radius on shrooms. Remove shrooms. I don't care. Nerf Teemo on 3s please.

LeLuis 12-09-2012 01:43 AM

psh im tired of playing against op tanks every game let alone teemo
im sick of the new 3's

SaveTheMaids 12-09-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeLuis (Hozzászólás 32243728)
psh im tired of playing against op tanks every game let alone teemo
im sick of the new 3's

But tanks can't even tank anymore.
They've removed HoG and nerfed every single armor/mr item, as well as raising the price.
In addition, warmogs and GA can't be built on this map.

Have you ever tried stacking armor penetration/reduction (i.e. Black Cleaver, Youmuu's, etc)?
It's quite effective at making defenses useless atm.

Blade of the Ruined King and Blackfire Torch are fairly effective against health stacking.

As long as you're not using a squishy ranged carry, there is literally no reason why you shouldn't be able to kill a tank right now (no matter what they build).

Scoutacus 12-09-2012 04:40 PM

Just build MR, stops Teemo cold, also, the only reason it would take a fourth of your health is because you're playing a carry on 3's. I recommend trying the bruiser/bruiser/AP tank meta, it works wonders.

PrinceVert 12-09-2012 07:36 PM

But Teemo shrooms are going to get nerfed HARD next patch

rocketdrive 12-09-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garanth01 (Hozzászólás 32262589)
Just build MR, stops Teemo cold, also, the only reason it would take a fourth of your health is because you're playing a carry on 3's. I recommend trying the bruiser/bruiser/AP tank meta, it works wonders.

Do inform me of a good form of MR since they REMOVED FoN

TamOcello 12-10-2012 02:24 AM

Teemo has been in three of my 16 ranked games, and has lost twice. Get your sweepers and lanterns.

Scoutacus 12-10-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocketdrive (Hozzászólás 32273856)

There are plenty, a Banshee's veil gives health, mana, MR, and an insane passive.
You could use a Hextech Sweeper/GSL to spot check bushes for enemies/shrooms/ invisible champs.
You can get a Maw on a bruiser champ, despite it's nerfs, it comes in handy.
Pick a shielded champ, there are plenty out there that conform to the current TT meta.

And these are only a handful of a multitude of examples that stop shrooms entirely, the point being, there is more than one way to skin a cat, and definitely more than one way to stop a pesky Yordle.

AquilesOfArtoria 12-10-2012 07:25 AM

Teemo is getting nerf on Vi patch..
Learn how to counter him, buy lantern or sweeper depending on your champion..
and thats how you win games vs teemo.

Infirc 12-10-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocketdrive (Hozzászólás 32273856)

Banshee's veil