League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Why did Riot stop looking at reports? [NEED A RED'S HELP] (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2883517)

Judge Vi 12-09-2012 01:01 AM

Why did Riot stop looking at reports? [NEED A RED'S HELP]

!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!
This Thread Is Not About Me.
This Thread Is About How The Tribunal Still Is Not Doing What It Was Intended To Do.
Do Not Make It About Me, Like A Few Others Already Have Tried Doing

I mean it, WHY?
There are just some players out there that are so absolutely HORRIBLE and then get defended by their premade friends, and then YOU end up getting reported for their stuff.
He NEVER landed a SINGLE hook. They said they all reported me for verbal abuse, saying I was nothing but mean to them the whole game. When that was WRONG, the only person I ever said anything about was souly Blitzcrank.
Normally I don't rage, but every now and then I get someone like THIS GUY, this guy does NOTHING to help all game long.
Then on top of that, support blitzcrank builds no support items.

This is a MOBA for god sake, do you HONESTLY expect people to NOT be mad about things like this? Do you HONESTLY think you can stop this?
To make it EVEN WORSE, they do NOTHING but blame me causing me to get even angrier.

Now watch, I am the one who is going to get banned, not the other four. You know why? Because THERE ISN'T A REPLY FEATURE YET, and NO ONE will know what ACTUALLY know what went on in this match. if there was a replay feature, then you would clearly see my teamates just standing there when I initiate, or Blitzcrank running from a 2v2 fight with full health. That is a VERY fine reason to start yelling, and I am still going to get punished for it. No, the loss is NOT my fault, it was a 4v5 match right after Blitzcrank revealed he was completely unable to land a hook.
And because of that, I was 2 levels under him the whole game.

Players EVERY, SINGLE, DAY. Get banned for the STUPIDEST reasons, all because riot doesn't even look at the reports anymore.
No, I know for a FACT that riot staff doesn't look at them anymore, because people get banned every single day for just being reported five times, or having a premade report them. Even though their reports have like 1 legitimate report. I see the screenshots every day, I know it's real.

I want to talk to a red right now, we need to straighten this stuff out, Riot stuff needs to get back to looking at the reports again.

And again, this was a PERFECTLY okay reason to start yelling at a teammate, but the Tribunal case will make ME look like the bad guy, even though that is far from the truth.

lCantGetNoSleep 12-09-2012 01:12 AM

Did you actually get a suspension or warning? If yes post your reform card, if no, I don't know why you're complaining.

WhiteMriswith 12-09-2012 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judge Vi (Hozzászólás 32243254)
this was a PERFECTLY okay reason to start yelling at a teammate

No, no it wasn't. There is NEVER a good reason to yell at a teammate, not if you want to keep playing. Dude was bad, maybe he really was a troll. I dunno, I wasn't there. I DO know that yelling at him is not going to solve anything, and will end with you getting punished for doing something stupid. Next time, bite your tongue. Don't say anything, just let him do what he's going to do anyway. Then, report him after the match, lean back in your chair, and smile as you imagine the rage he will vomit forth once he is banned and you are not.

FatesDefiler 12-09-2012 01:24 AM

i'm sitting on a ban in which i was reported by the people trolling me.

it's strange to read the reports of people cussing and swearing and griefing me, and to see me being the one punished.

there is absolutely no confirmation being done on Riot's end before bans are issued, that much is obvious. i've been given bans for games in which i know for a fact that if anybody actually observed a replay they would realize it was undeserved. But they can't take 5 minutes to view a sped-up replay, nah, not worth it to them, better to just ban the account worth hundreds of dollars and hours.

bbb told me the last time I contacted them that the next step would have to be a lawsuit, so I'm kind of waiting to see that happen, as I think it should. A company should not be allowed to inflict the kind of brutal censorship Riot perpetrating on it's playerbase within the Tribunal system it has fashioned.

Judge Vi 12-09-2012 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lCantGetNoSleep (Hozzászólás 32243391)
Did you actually get a suspension or warning? If yes post your reform card, if no, I don't know why you're complaining.

I didn't get anything, I'm playing right now in fact.
And I'm complaining because I know I'm going to get permanently banned, all my previous bans were because of stupid things like this, where one player would be bad and I would be fine with it. Until the rest of the team started blaming ME for it, then I lost it.
I never got any warnings before, nor a "reform" card.
Ever.
Even if I did get a reform card, it's not going to suddenly change the people who start blaming me for things that aren't my fault.

Judge Vi 12-09-2012 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteMriswith (Hozzászólás 32243458)
No, no it wasn't. There is NEVER a good reason to yell at a teammate, not if you want to keep playing. Dude was bad, maybe he really was a troll. I dunno, I wasn't there. I DO know that yelling at him is not going to solve anything, and will end with you getting punished for doing something stupid. Next time, bite your tongue. Don't say anything, just let him do what he's going to do anyway. Then, report him after the match, lean back in your chair, and smile as you imagine the rage he will vomit forth once he is banned and you are not.

It wasn't him being bad that made me yell.
It was his friends blaming me for EVERYTHING is what made me yell.
This happens to MILLIONS of players every single day.

lCantGetNoSleep 12-09-2012 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judge Vi (Hozzászólás 32243619)
And I'm complaining because I know I'm going to get permanently banned, all my previous bans were because of stupid things like this, where one player would be bad and I would be fine with it. Until the rest of the team started blaming ME for it, then I lost it.
Ever.
Even if I did get a reform card, it's not going to suddenly change the people who start blaming me for things that aren't my fault.

Why is it so hard to ignore everyone?

I just never say anything in chat (there's rarely any point to anyways) and I've never been banned or warned.

SchierkeWiking 12-09-2012 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judge Vi (Hozzászólás 32243619)
Ever.

Your own actions aren't your fault?, are you a child that you don't even have basic control over your emotions and can't avoid throwing a tantrum everytime something doesn't go you way?

What you need is professional help, not form the Tribunal.

Judge Vi 12-09-2012 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lCantGetNoSleep (Hozzászólás 32243909)
Why is it so hard to ignore everyone?

I just never say anything in chat (there's rarely any point to anyways) and I've never been banned or warned.

Because then I'll get banned for using a feature.

Judge Vi 12-09-2012 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchierkeWiking (Hozzászólás 32244323)
Your own actions aren't your fault?, are you a child that you don't even have basic control over your emotions and can't avoid throwing a tantrum everytime something doesn't go you way?

What you need is professional help, not form the Tribunal.

I don't see how them blaming me for the game going badly after what blitzcrank did is my fault.
Care to explain?