League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Morgana, Oriana, Jarvan (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2883338)

Akimasu 12-08-2012 11:38 PM

Morgana, Oriana, Jarvan

What do?!

Seriously, this combo is vicious. Just watched a high ranking game where Oriana Morgana Jarvan just...destroyed everything in team fights. How do you counter this vicious team? Any team fight, everyone just died. Instantly. You'd see Oriana's ball fly in - Jarvan ulted, oriana ulted, Morgana flash+ulted+zhonya's. Boom, no more team.

So yeah, Late-game ..what do you do about such powerful AoEs? Especially coupled with AoE CCs like Amumu, Galio, or Shen?

Mensisagooner 12-08-2012 11:53 PM

that team is more likely to win

xXCFXx Avenger 12-08-2012 11:57 PM

spread out

UnblestDevotee 12-09-2012 12:30 AM

Need a panth to ult in while they are stuck :P

PewPoPew12 12-09-2012 12:45 AM

a team like that you should never ever be close to your team, play safe and wait for cooldowns. no matter how good the comp eventually they will make a mistake just make sure you don't get caught till one of them do.

Axle the Beast 12-09-2012 02:29 AM

I am no expert team fighter but from what I understand (and have seen) all effective team fight victories are won by not fighting until someone on the enemy side makes a mistake (gets too close, initiates poorly, etc.), or you've got a clear strategy and initiation plan, and are certain you're going to just cut through them.

In short: Counter it the same way you counter any team fight... don't engage until engaging equals victory: Make them waste their ults. All AoE abilities, no matter how powerful, are limited by their range. Morgana's is particularly easy to avoid. Not too familiar with Oriana or Jarvan's though. The single biggest problem I see in team fights, is people have this sense they have to charge and attack. No, you don't. And except in certain situations, keeping all your team alive and at full health for the right moment is more important than defending some objective. Just hang back until they mess up, try to engineer a situation where they're liable to, and then capitalize on it.

RQDora 12-09-2012 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axle the Beast (Hozzászólás 32244248)
I am no expert team fighter but from what I understand (and have seen) all effective team fight victories are won by not fighting until someone on the enemy side makes a mistake (gets too close, initiates poorly, etc.), or you've got a clear strategy and initiation plan, and are certain you're going to just cut through them.

In short: Counter it the same way you counter any team fight... don't engage until engaging equals victory: Make them waste their ults. All AoE abilities, no matter how powerful, are limited by their range. Morgana's is particularly easy to avoid. Not too familiar with Oriana or Jarvan's though. The single biggest problem I see in team fights, is people have this sense they have to charge and attack. No, you don't. And except in certain situations, keeping all your team alive and at full health for the right moment is more important than defending some objective. Just hang back until they mess up, try to engineer a situation where they're liable to, and then capitalize on it.

Unless you are an HP stacking Volibear with 4.9k hp. Then the fun begins~

Beef All The Way 12-09-2012 08:24 AM

how about a hp stacking sejuani biatch with 11.2k?

doombotMECHA 12-09-2012 08:28 AM

sion has 100k and doesn't care

FearTheAmish 12-09-2012 08:54 AM

yeah or just a malphite to counter that... Wait for Jarven to put him self in a circle then ult the rest of the team and slaughter them all.