League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Item Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Kennen and Liandry's Torment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2883101)

Zephydragoness 12-08-2012 10:13 PM

Kennen and Liandry's Torment

So getting back into LoL for season 3 and kennen has always been one of my favorite champions.

I have been playing a few games and trying out Liandry's Torment with different item builds and was wondering what everyone else thinks of it on Kennen. I am mostly curious how well its works with his W and Ult.

RadiantPyrophore 12-08-2012 10:18 PM

Build Black cleaver and play AD Kennen until they hotfix BC, after that, yes, sure, Liandry's is great for Kenn.

Zephydragoness 12-08-2012 11:36 PM

bump

Hidden Sanity 12-09-2012 01:54 PM

As he lacks a slow, it doesn't get the maximum effect... it's not bad on him, but I'd argue there's better options for him.

Zephydragoness 12-09-2012 10:09 PM

Does the slow from Ralyais work for the slow for the effect cause I nearly always run it on him?

Ryios 12-10-2012 10:35 AM

I was considering this build on AP Kennen,

Boots -> Sorcers Boots -> Teleport CD Enchant
Hextech Revolver (sustain)
Rylai's Crystal Scepter (tankiness and slow)
Haunting Guise -> Liandry's Torment
Abysaal Scepter (mr and more m.pen)
Void Staff (40% m.Pen flat M.Pen goes after this is calculate)
Upgrade revolver to Hextech Gunblade (or sell revolver for Death Cap)

From what I read, Liandry's applies after the slow from Railays Crystal Scepter.

With 9 points in utility you can get cooldown reduction on teleport. Then Kennen can port every 120 seconds or so with teleport.

So with the abysaal, boots, talens, runes, Liandry's etc... That's a lot of m.Pen,

Say a champion has 100mr, void staff would take that down to 65%, and you get 60 flat m.Pen with runes, liandrys, abssal scepter, and boots. Making kennen tanky and negating a lot of enemy MR.

Of course, this is just a theory of mine.

Pair Kennen With Nami's Knockup Ult and Morgana (similar build) and this would hurt.

Beaumains 12-10-2012 04:01 PM

Liandry's was MADE for harassment; therefore it is awesome on Kennen. Get it, and let your lane opponent stack BCs: make him pay for his folly.

Reaper of Anus 12-10-2012 06:19 PM

I just buy it on Cass for the nonstop % damage. Bam.

Beaumains 12-10-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper of Anus (Hozzászólás 32301279)
I just buy it on Cass for the nonstop % damage. Bam.

1.5% per hit? Not very impressive. But I suppose 3 hits and the burn is worth ~12% total, so that's not bad; could be as much as 15%? if they're dumb enough to sit in the Miasma forever and the Miasma proc doesn't supercede a Fang proc.

RengeTalon 12-10-2012 08:29 PM

It's gotta be awesome on Cass, you only need to land the miasma to get 5%, the slow lasts for 2 seconds even after they leave the aoe. You also get 5% on every twin fang. 8-10% if you combine them.