League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Lame Ignore Button (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2882603)

gosien 12-08-2012 07:35 PM

Lame Ignore Button

Short and simple....Yall keep banning me...but I only defend myself....I"m no coward snitch...so i dont report people...but you want me to be Cordial....but I cant ignore my Harrassers...and further more....TRIBUNAL is a waste of time...really....and "Mock" trial are you serious....what kinda babies play this game...And I'm sure yall judge WAAAAAAY out of Context....W/E

GOOD DAY

Great Pyrenees 12-08-2012 07:37 PM

I feel you man. Post your reform card and we will sort this out. =)

gosien 12-08-2012 07:39 PM

preciate it but my ban has been lifted...I took my 2 weeks like G...its just like going to Jail...but NOT...I just want the IGNORE function....to function.

Great Pyrenees 12-08-2012 07:41 PM

Just for old times sake post it anyways! We want to be on your side man!

Niccias 12-09-2012 10:35 AM

Just hit the ignore button....you can ignore them...someone is being annoying? Ignored. Your not a coward snitch? wtf dude this is LoL, you dont have to act "hard" here...if someone deserves a report you report them, it gets the bad players out so the game is better for everyone.

Kinvaras666 12-09-2012 10:38 AM

reform card or GTFO

edit: actually, just GTFO, we don't even need your reform card to know you are a jerk.

LittleDi 12-09-2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 (Hozzászólás 32251504)
reform card or GTFO

edit: actually, just GTFO, we don't even need your reform card to know you are a jerk.

Patience young grasshopper, he's already at 2 weeks level, and we know what's next.

SkeletalArm 12-09-2012 12:28 PM

The ignore works as it should, if you have a problem with being banned you should either take an anger management class, shape up and don't be a jackass, or go play a different game.

kaleb bartlett 12-09-2012 12:51 PM

Do you people ever read the FAQ? honestly...

Quote:

[NEW] Why is verbal abuse punishable if there is a mute button/language filter?

Players shouldn’t need to rely on features like the mute button or language filter to engage with other players in positive ways. When a player verbally abuses another player and forces him to use the mute button, they have already created a negative experience for that player.
also retaliation isn't an excuse for being a jackass.

And seeing as you had your final suspension i can almost guarantee that you will be back complaining about how tribunal is broken when you get your perma-ban.

Silent Haven85 12-09-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees (Hozzászólás 32234886)
Just for old times sake post it anyways! We want to be on your side man!

Oh oh! I know what you will say next!

"Hi there, I took some time and did you a favor in reviewing your case for you.

Because you did these things and broke the summoner’s code you do deserve this punishment. LoL is a free game and we have to sign a EULA saying we will follow the summoner’s code in order to play. If you have any questions on how the tribunal works please take a look at my guide in the guides section.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2852824
I recommend you play at least 50 beg bot games in order to put some room in-between your new cases and this way you will not be immediately banned again. Also when playing beginner bots you may make some new friends and help people learn the game. I believe in you and know you can return to us a more positive member of the community. Take care and good luck my friend =)"

Lol I know you always end up having to say the same thing, but people should be lucky that they have someone tactful going over their reports. Heres hoping you will not have to do so yet again lol.