League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask the void's prophet (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2882456)

Sulld 12-08-2012 06:47 PM

Ask the void's prophet
 
((I saw the old Malzahar was available so I thought I would hop in. Please bear with the summoner name a new smurf will be created soon.))

Malzahar can be seen floating at the far end of his quarters, behind a desk with no chair, though sparsely furnished, there are many strange objects upon the bookcases that surrounded most of the room. There are also many strange drawings and writings on numerous papers on his desk as well as some strange drawings on the floor, None of which are legible.

"Greetings mortals," The prophet's voice echoed unnaturally for a room of this size. "we present ourself so that you may ask your questions about us, and so that you may better hear our words. So ask, and the seer will reveal fate's will."

Emperor Titus 12-08-2012 06:48 PM

Breakfast of champions?

((BEAT YA, JAYCE!))

MadDoctorMundo 12-08-2012 06:49 PM

Mundo cleaver make nice scrunch sound when hit you in face. It nice sound. Pleasant.

Sulld 12-08-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Breakfast of champions?

((BEAT YA, JAYCE!))
Malzahar looks plainly at the man folding his arms.

"It doesn't take a seer to foresee this question, but nonetheless we shall answer it, we do not care much for 'delicacies' and as such consume the basic nutrition that being simple bread with a light topping to sustain the morning's activities."

Quote:

Mundo cleaver make nice scrunch sound when hit you in face. It nice sound. Pleasant.
Malzahar turns to the madman with the sligtest smile on his face.

"And we enjoy the visions, of your, slow, painful death, we find it almost ironic when compared to the actions in your life."

((You guys are quick, especially with the whole breakfast of champs thing.))

Ask the Defender 12-08-2012 07:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great (Hozzászólás 32233306)
Breakfast of champions?

((BEAT YA, JAYCE!))

((Not my job, it's Gragas' job))

Ask Morgana FA 12-08-2012 08:34 PM

((bringing Xerath here CAUSE I CAN!!))

Xerath floats into the Void Seers's room slowly.

"Greetings, void mortal. I come here to simply warn you. I am aware of the void's power over the Shurima Desert, and have felt it moving in a much wider area. If your void tends to mess with any of my magics in the area, or in general, do be aware, I shale not hesitate to fight back. You may think you are supior, but you have yet to see my full power."

Sulld 12-09-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Xerath floats into the Void Seers's room slowly.

"Greetings, void mortal. I come here to simply warn you. I am aware of the void's power over the Shurima Desert, and have felt it moving in a much wider area. If your void tends to mess with any of my magics in the area, or in general, do be aware, I shale not hesitate to fight back. You may think you are supior, but you have yet to see my full power."
"Greetings Xerath, I am afraid you are the one who underestimates." Using his telekinetic powers Malzahar brings a small wooden bowl filled with sand in front of the Mangus. "When an ancient light fades around the dead city, cracks of decay will spread from its alien geometry and plunge the sands into oblivion bringing forth the first day of our return."

With that the sand in the bowl seems to pull away from the centre but instead of revealing the wooden base it was a swirling dark purple colour littered with what looks like stars within it. Malzahar floats over taking the bowl in his hand, cancelling the effect.

"As for you Xerath your magic is powerful, but as you say it must remain untainted, raw but the taint of void will unravel you and before you know it your being will join the energy that will consume this world. That is your fate."

Ask Morgana FA 12-09-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sulld (Hozzászólás 32254247)
"Greetings Xerath, I am afraid you are the one who underestimates." Using his telekinetic powers Malzahar brings a small wooden bowl filled with sand in front of the Mangus. "When an ancient light fades around the dead city, cracks of decay will spread from its alien geometry and plunge the sands into oblivion bringing forth the first day of our return."

With that the sand in the bowl seems to pull away from the centre but instead of revealing the wooden base it was a swirling dark purple colour littered with what looks like stars within it. Malzahar floats over taking the bowl in his hand, cancelling the effect.

"As for you Xerath your magic is powerful, but as you say it must remain untainted, raw but the taint of void will unravel you and before you know it your being will join the energy that will consume this world. That is your fate."

Xerath remained unmoved by Malzahar's demonstration.

"You humor me, voidling. I have fought tougher foes than you in my mortal years on a daily basis. What chance do you believe you have against this hightened power I possess now."

Sulld 12-09-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask The Magus (Hozzászólás 32254670)
Xerath remained unmoved by Malzahar's demonstration.

"You humor me, voidling. I have fought tougher foes than you in my mortal years on a daily basis. What chance do you believe you have against this hightened power I possess now."

Malzahar turns away returning the bowl to one of his many bookshelves, all the while talking to the mangus.

"We do not deny your power, and if released from your cage you would be able to destroy this... 'shell' with ease. But in your current state the battle would be unpredictable. Besides, we do not seek to do battle, and when the void begins to taint your magic this shell will be the least of your worries."

Turning to Xerath arms wide open.

"We are the harbinger Xerath, we have seen the path that fate will take and we do not see our demise at your hand, as such we do not need to fear you strength."

With that Malzahar smiles before turning away, picking up a small purple stone as he floats towards his desk.

MadDoctorMundo 12-09-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sulld (Hozzászólás 32233776)
Malzahar turns to the madman with the sligtest smile on his face.

"And we enjoy the visions, of your, slow, painful death, we find it almost ironic when compared to the actions in your life."

((You guys are quick, especially with the whole breakfast of champs thing.))

Mundo chuckled amusedly at the Prophets remarks. "Mundo find funny, you think Mundo care 'bout you dumb four-sight stuffs. Mundo not scared, or worried. You not match for Mundo."


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:37 PM.
1234511 ... 12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc