League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Starting A 5v5s Ranked Team 1300+ Elo (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2882419)

NGG Codeluke 12-08-2012 06:35 PM

Starting A 5v5s Ranked Team 1300+ Elo

Hi all, I've been playing league for a while now and I am ready to branch off into the world of ranked gaming. My top elo rating is at 1310 from mainly supporting in solo que. I was 1272 last season doing the same role However, I have a good understanding of the game and have improved in many roles since season two. I have the best experience in Mid and the Jungle, so I can alternate roles. I can even top with Singed pretty darn well. The one thing I cannot do well is ADC. My lane phase is great but later on I just get focused down and cannot recover since my teammates aren't protecting me. I guess part of it can be considered my fault though, anyways, i'm just looking for some smart players that are tired of the BS they encounter in solo que and want to win.

Team Name: I'll conduct a vote for the team name, I don't really care what the name is, so I'll have the team decide.

Team Roles:
Mid: Zach
AD: (OPEN)
Support: CatalystofFail
Top: Entosian, Nakedcups
Jungle: Myself, Definition

Some basic requirements include:
16+ or older (No Kids)
Must have Skype
Active
At least 1300 Elo (Anyone higher who would be willing to serve as a mentor for this team would be greatly appreciated, although I doubt that)

Fill out your application here:
IGN:
Elo:
Best Champ(s):
Biggest Strength:
Biggest Weakness:
Time Zone:

I'll review the applications and will conduct tryout games if I feel it is needed. If this falls over and I get no hits, then I will also be willing to join anyone's ranked team. I am best as jungler and mid lane, I have skype and I can play all of the junglers that fit in today's current meta. Add me in game if you would like to try me out or would like to start up a ranked team.

KnlFeR 12-08-2012 06:38 PM

IGN:KnLfer
Role:ADC
Elo:1500+ S2
Best Champ(s):Caitlyn
Biggest Strength:Being Positioning, Focusing
Biggest Weakness: Not getting the protection from team that won't protect me.

talberon 12-08-2012 06:43 PM

IGN: TYPUrMom
Role:Jungler
Elo:1177
Best Champ(s):Lee sin, amumu,maokai, Cho
Biggest Strength:Strong ganks, fast at giving buffs to other team members.
Biggest Weakness:Not very good at turret diving

I know I am not the required elo, but I can assure you that I am of that elo. In almost all my ranked games I am forced to play support. Thats why me elo is so low, so please give me a try.

NGG Codeluke 12-08-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TYPUrMom (Hozzászólás 32233176)
IGN: TYPUrMom
Role:Jungler
Elo:1177
Best Champ(s):Lee sin, amumu,maokai, Cho
Biggest Strength:Strong ganks, fast at giving buffs to other team members.
Biggest Weakness:Not very good at turret diving

I know I am not the required elo, but I can assure you that I am of that elo. In almost all my ranked games I am forced to play support. Thats why me elo is so low, so please give me a try.

Yea dude I completely understand how harsh solo que can be.

KnlFeR 12-08-2012 06:47 PM

Codeluke so, are you going to add me for tryouts?

Zwag 12-08-2012 06:50 PM

IGN: Zĺch
Role: Mid, Jungle, Top
Elo: 1268 (1479 S2) (1650 S1) (Gold 3's S2)
Best Champ(s): Diana, Lux, Rengar , Nocturne, Elise, Riven, Rumble
Biggest Strength: Rarely lose lane
Biggest Weakness: Minor flaws

NGG Codeluke 12-08-2012 07:12 PM

Thanks for the applications so far, I will be trying people out tomorrow.

NGG Codeluke 12-08-2012 10:48 PM

Bump

Isajij 12-08-2012 11:21 PM

IGN: Isajij
Role:Top
Elo:1500 highest in S2
Best Champ(s): Teemo Shen Malphite Cho'Gath Yorick
Biggest Strength: Strong Teamfight Mechanics, Strong lane
Biggest Weakness: I'm somewhat anti-social, lack communication outside game chat (have skype dont talk), Lack IP so i cannot trade many champs

Xterminator5 12-08-2012 11:50 PM

IGN: Xterminator5
Role: AD or Jungle
Elo: S2 highest (1350), S3 highest (1236)
Best Champ(s): Jax, Mundo, Xin Zhou, Vayne, Graves, Tristana
Biggest Strength: Communication in game, getting on objectives (towers, drag, baron), and team fighting.
Biggest Weakness: Keeping up in lane if I get put behind, sometimes making bad calls on when to do objectives (but not a lot).

I know my S3 elo isn't 1300+ but I have dropped down because of that exact solo que BS you mentioned. :P
Look forward to try outs if you consider me. :)