League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   So whos the new bans (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2882112)

KazeNoHoshi 12-08-2012 05:00 PM

So whos the new bans

Morgana= now has three counter mids after a few bits of accidental luck incluiding the 4 melee mages katarina(Somewhat) fizz(more or less) evelynn(she has no defense honestly ev can break her q and ult so yeah shes in trouble all phases of game) and elise. So shes fading

So malph and alistar are forced out of jungle a little harder so there bans will diminish especially with non tank supports getting a bit stronger.(malph may stay for other reasons) so we dont have to worry.

So who else do you think will diminish from ban list in season three and who will be added.

amumu may also leave because of his health dminish despite the extra gold.

KazeNoHoshi 12-08-2012 06:04 PM

bump really no one has any comments on this.

Snarglefargen 12-08-2012 06:52 PM

I think blitz stays banned because his ability to yank one champ out of posistion has so much utility both in lane and in team fights.

Other than blitz I think the bans should be focused around the first planned picks. What I mean is that instead of just instabanning champions that everyone considers OP the bans should be focused on preventing counterpicks. So if your mid is first pick then ban champions that counter your mid. Simple as that.

Sir Bulldog 12-08-2012 06:52 PM

I think that blitz will still get banned for his grab. I ban kennen occasionally because he has superior poke. I still see shen banned quite frequently. We will have to see the new trend in season 3 to determine who is ban-worthy.

KazeNoHoshi 12-08-2012 06:58 PM

shen bans are stupid he literally has no ability to jungle now because of his complete lack of dmg no offense.]

Most tank jungles that are sustaining are like naut sej or voli were htey can deal lots of ability based dmg and have good ganking/clear time

naut for ganks/cc

sejauni for clear time and being a better lat game tank

volibear is a good mix.

jmgr4y 12-08-2012 07:06 PM

Same bans as before:

Blitz, Ali, Shen, Amumu, and then 3 situational bans typically: Morgana (idk why), Malphite, Darius, Karthus and there are some others but after the first 4 are banned I typically just ban a hard counter to whoever my first pick wants (if they call mid or top)

KazeNoHoshi 12-08-2012 07:07 PM

shen and malph lost a lot of power broham amumu did to a little but amumu is amumu people ban him because he is incredibly troublesome to a team that loses functionality when building mr.

darius also depends on team build he loses power vs teemo or other champions like him for example miss/and dash riven who can wait then use abilities to escape his pull.

jmgr4y 12-08-2012 07:21 PM

Any time we're talking high elo bans, it all depends on who the team banning plans to pick. I'm giving generalized bans covering most elo brackets.

Obviously you're not gonna ban morgana if you're taking fizz or morde same as you're not gonna ban darius if you plan on taking teemo.

KazeNoHoshi 12-08-2012 07:24 PM

shen was a bit of a bad statement still though only reason he could jungle was cuz his sheild absorbed all the dmg now thats not the case.

malph i can see staying perhaps just because his ganks are ridoncoulous.

jmgr4y 12-08-2012 08:17 PM

He has infinite sustain and can save a team mate from anywhere on the map. He also has a long a** taunt. He's also a tank.

What about him makes him not a good jungler? CC, tankiness, ganking ability and a global ult.