League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   My ranked experience. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2882020)

Melting Rain 12-08-2012 04:33 PM

My ranked experience.

This is not a QQ thread.

I have recently started playing duo queue with my friend, and we like to play together so we go ADC and support bot lane. in our past 3 games we have won our lane hard.(up by ~5 kills)
yet our mid and top/jungle feed the other lanes and we manage to lose.

are there any suggestions to preventing this?

for example possibly spreading out? maybe one of us mid and one of us top?

or maybe not winning our lane as hard and ganking others? although top is hard to get to...

I look forward to seeing any feed back from the community.

Turker75

Melting Rain 12-08-2012 04:36 PM

Bump

adc 12-08-2012 05:23 PM

Play top/jungle/mid, or play adc/support and stomp. I mean, make the enemy team rage at their bot lane. Go 15/0. Shove your turret early, win the other lanes for them.

If you can deal with a 1v2 bottom, perhaps run roaming taric and gank 24/7.

Melting Rain 12-08-2012 05:26 PM

hmmm i suppose if we win hard enough to get the turret early, we can possibly just leave bot and push mid turret ... then top and snowball and win... thanks for the input AD Bottom !

adc 12-08-2012 05:28 PM

A good example would be Cait/Nunu. Shove really hard early, pick up a 10 minute or earlier turret and roam. Most lanes can't deal with the heavy push, and if you shove everything else, you'll be ahead.

Another thing you could do is get yorick or rengar (or whoever the player wants to handle a 2v1 with) to go bot, go nunu/cait and push down top early. Swap off with your bottom lane, shove that down.

Melting Rain 12-08-2012 05:30 PM

Our general combo is Ezreal/Graves and Taric/Nunu interchangably but i may have to purchase caitlyn because i heard she works quite well with Nunu's Blood Boil.

adc 12-08-2012 05:32 PM

Caitlyn has a very strong early game (plus a long range). But she falls off because she doesn't really have a steroid.

Ezreal and Graves would be more useful late game, but Caitlyn would give you a lot of early pressure. If you can deal with her lackluster late game, you can get a big lead from having that early pressure and some fast turrets to get objectives.

It's really all about how you snowball the fast turrets into objectives and more turrets.

Melting Rain 12-08-2012 05:35 PM

Hmmm thats interesting, because as is, we are generally demolishing our lane early with ezreal taric, so maybe it doesn't make sense to go caitlyn if she has a worse late game?

adc 12-08-2012 05:40 PM

Ezreal is pretty good early game, Caitlyn is just stronger. She has a longer range and a better pushing nuke. Plus, her W is really good for stopping ganks.

Basically, Ezreal has pretty good poke and pretty good damage, but needs to land skillshots. Caitlyn just pokes anyway.

Melting Rain 12-08-2012 05:41 PM

i don't have a problem landing my Q's and W's :P