League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   1500+ New Competitive Team Forming (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2881382)

Trizmak 12-08-2012 01:38 PM

1500+ New Competitive Team Forming

Hello everyone!

NAME IS YET TO BE DECIDED

Information about the team: This is a new upcoming team looking to break into the competitive scene in the best way possible.We are all about helping each other improve and will practice as much as we can to prepare for games. Our game play will aim for one that isn't completely standard of today. While of course the meta of today is a baseline of what to do, it will be understood that it isn't something set in stone for our future gameplay, and instead, something to build on!

This team will be a family of sorts. This is because I strongly believe that the stronger bond you have with your teammates, the better you will perform in-game with them. With saying this, I am not in a rush to form this team as fast as possible. This is because in order to be the most successful team, you must be able to enjoy your team as a whole. This does not just have to do with your team having skilled teammates, but also teammates you enjoy being around. We should always be looking forward to our next practices together because we just enjoy playing with each other that much!

Instead of just only trying out everyone for their individual role, I will try a different approach. In correspondence with the 1500 elo requirement, I will also aim towards setting up a skype chat 1 on 1 with each applicant to understand each applicant's goals and aspirations with the team, knowledge of their role they are applying for, as well as some other surprises.

The base practice schedule for now will start at around 8 PM EST and end at around 12 PM EST. Times can be adjusted of course according to the teams needs. If you can't fulfill these exact times, don't worry about it; you may possibly still fit in our changed practice schedule.

Current Roster:
Solo Top
AP Mid
Jungler -
Support
AD Carry - Trizmak

Requirements:
Must own a majority of champions, Definitely 85-100% of the champions in your role.
Skype for now
Must be 1500+ in solo que (shows that you understand the most basic concepts of the game, and are ready to expand your thinking towards more important things.)
Must be ready to dedicate time to practice and tournaments
Can understand raging is counter-productive for the team, and can understand the difference between raging and giving constructive criticism.
Overall, has a love for playing the game, and can control one's emotions.

This team will be made up of dedicated players that can play at least 4 hours a night, possibly more. This is because being able to finish high in tournaments is going to require practice, and lots of it.

If you have interest in joining this team, then please post a comment in this thread filling out the application below. I will be the one doing the adding, so don't worry about adding me.

Application

1. In game name -
2. Preferred Role -
3. Best Champions in that role -
4. Time Zone, and location -
5. Solo Que ELO (s2 and s3)/ Top solo que (s2 and s3) -
7. Things which need improvement -
8. Any additional information (be creative with this one!) -

Thanks for your time!

horribad 12-08-2012 02:08 PM

1. In game name - Same as forum name.
2. Preferred Role - AP Mid or Jungle ( in that order )
3. Best Champions in that role - Katarina / Diana - Lee Sin / Skarner
4. Time Zone, and location - Central / Tx
5. Solo Que ELO (s2 and s3)/ Top solo que (s2 and s3) - 1640 TOP ELO S2 1513 CURRENT S3
7. Things which need improvement - Everything
8. Any additional information (be creative with this one!) - A human head weighs 8 pounds

Zinxex 12-08-2012 02:34 PM

1. IGN - Zinxex
2. Preferred Roles - Jungle or Top
3. Best Champions - Nocturne/Maokai or Tryndamere/Wukong
4. Time Zone and location - PST/Oregon
5. Solo Que Elo - s2 1480 current 1560
6. You're a froob Triz
7. Things that need improvement - Better counter plays against jungle
8. Additional Information - Monsters can be made to fear

ImSoMilky 12-08-2012 02:39 PM

1. In game name -ImSoMilky
2. Preferred Role - JUNGLE/
3. Best Champions in that role -amumu, lee sin, maokai
4. Time Zone, and location - pst califorinia
5. Solo Que ELO (s2 and s3)/ Top solo que (s2 and s3) - 1470, 1469
7. Things which need improvement -teamfight focus and peeling
8. Any additional information (be creative with this one!) - over 200 games played as jungle in rank (amumu maokai and rengar have 70% win streak)

SPlKE 12-08-2012 02:46 PM

1. In game name - SPlKE (spLke)
2. Preferred Role - I honestly play anything and everything. Whatever the team needs I can specialize more in.
3. Best Champions in that role - Maokai/Mundo (Jungle), Diana/Ori/LB (Mid), Jax/Panth/Malph (Top), Lux/Taric/Sona (Support), Cait/Ashe (ADC probably my weakest area)
4. Time Zone, and location - EST/Michigan at school, CST/Illinois at home
5. Solo Que ELO (s2 and s3)/ Top solo que (s2 and s3) - S2 - 1650, 1700 top, S3 - 1521, 1642 top
7. Things which need improvement - I still don't have a lot of champions
8. Any additional information (be creative with this one!) - Big plays with support lux. love EDM music

RivVe 12-08-2012 02:49 PM

1. In game name - RivVe
2. Preferred Role - Mid
3. Best Champions in that role - Ahri,ori,TF
4. Time Zone, and location - EST, Ontario canada
5. Solo Que ELO (s2 and s3)/ Top solo que (s2 and s3) - s2 top 1780, s3 top 1500, current 1450
7. Things which need improvement -Agresion

Moon Gaze 12-08-2012 02:50 PM

1. In game name - AtölďAnt
2. Preferred Role - Support
3. Best Champions in that role - Sona/Janna(and anything you want me to be)
4. Time Zone, and location - Central time
5. Solo Que ELO (s2 and s3)/ Top solo que (s2 and s3) - s2 1649, s3 1533/ same
7. Things which need improvement - playstyle
8. Any additional information (be creative with this one!) - I can play every champion in the game in a support way and be good at it :) i own all champions but anivia i hate anivia. I am a girl. :D

TNP Ryan Egan 12-08-2012 03:47 PM

1. In game name - Ryan Egan
2. Preferred Role - Open to anything
3. Best Champions in that role - Rumble/Cho'gath/Maokai/Janna (top/mid/jungle/support)
4. Time Zone, and location - Eastern/NC
5. Solo Que ELO (s2 and s3)/ Top solo que (s2 and s3) - S2 (finished low 1500 top 1780) S3(current 1553 top 1670)
7. Things which need improvement - Trusting teammates
8. Any additional information (be creative with this one!) - I've been on a srsface hiatus from 10 months ago until right around now, but I'm still in the process of de-rusting myself. Been trying to break the meta ever since I was a hardcore raider in WoW (those dark days are over). Fun fact: Between this account and my others, I believe that I've played around 1.5k games with Rumble. Yes, I can smart cast his ultimate with precision.

wtb #6

elementalest 12-08-2012 03:53 PM

app

1. In game name - Elementalest
2. Preferred Role - Jungle/top/adc
3. Best Champions in that role - lee sin, xin, irel,jayce,jax
4. Time Zone, and location - Est/ FL
5. Solo Que ELO (s2 and s3)/ Top solo que (s2 and s3) - s2 1670ish s3 1/1 1500
7. Things which need improvement - always can improve in CS, Items builds and masteries with S3 changes.
8. Any additional information (be creative with this one!) - She said she was level 18

tBlack Sulieus 12-08-2012 03:58 PM

1. In game name - Sulieus
2. Preferred Role - Support
3. Best Champions in that role - Taric
4. Time Zone, and location - US Eastern, Virginia
5. Solo Que ELO (s2 and s3)/ Top solo que (s2 and s3) - S2 1340 / S3 1568
7. Things which need improvement - using active items
8. Any additional information (be creative with this one!) - dodge duck dip dive and dodge