League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 45

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Living Garden. (Ask Zyra) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2881117)

Ask TheThorns 12-08-2012 01:21 PM

The Living Garden. (Ask Zyra)

Thousands of plants litter the once organized green room, the many vines hanging from the ceiling covered in thorns ready to cut anyone who approaches without permission to ribbons. In one of the many green houses within the League this is where Zyra lives quietly until summoned to the fields.
Zyra sits surrounded by the various deadly looking plants, a knowing smile resting upon her lips as she quietly whispers to a vine that was currently resting on her outstretched hand.

It seems the summoners thought it would be wise if she answered the questions of the curious...

((My first champion. Please don't kill me if I do bad :x
I know there was a previous one but, is it possible if I rp as having no relationships with anyone atm? Friend or otherwise.))

Grand Viper 12-08-2012 01:48 PM

Greetings Zyra,

I would like to know, which city state do you find most interesting, or have you not visited any of them as of yet?

TheOneTrueWaifu 12-08-2012 01:48 PM

Zyra, What has life been like for you since joining the League a while back? Do you believe you've adjusted to living among humans?

Ask Gragas 12-08-2012 02:32 PM

What's yer breakfast o' champions?

Ask TheThorns 12-08-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon (Hozzászólás 32222089)
((My question OCC, You will have a "garden shop thing" like the last Zyra?
deleting post after the answer))

((Uhm... A store.. Haven't thought about it. Sorry ^.^))

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grand Viper (Hozzászólás 32222346)
Greetings Zyra,

I would like to know, which city state do you find most interesting, or have you not visited any of them as of yet?

I haven't visited any of the city states since I have been here... The summoners think it would be a danger to both the public and myself...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ĐeityzX (Hozzászólás 32222360)
Zyra, What has life been like for you since joining the League a while back? Do you believe you've adjusted to living among humans?

I haven't been among you humans much... You're all rather gross consuming everything in your path, not caring for the damage you do to that land around you, poisoning everything you touch....
*Anger flashes in her eyes, but is soon replaced by a smile.*
But what can be expected of creatures that barely live for more than a century... If that.

Ask TheThorns 12-08-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Gragas (Hozzászólás 32223680)
What's yer breakfast o' champions?

It's a thing called photosynthesis. It means I won't consume everything I come across... Unlike some it seems.

Dear Varus 12-08-2012 04:42 PM

Hello, fellow naked champion. Do you ever regret the lack of clothes as I do?

Ask TheThorns 12-08-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dear Varus (Hozzászólás 32228064)
Hello, fellow naked champion. Do you ever regret the lack of clothes as I do?

Lack of clothing? You have a scarf do you not? As for regretting it, why would I? This is the form I created, why should I hide it from view? You do not dress wild animals or plants in clothing, why should I degrade myself to the level of a human and concern myself with such things?

Ebonmaw Dragon 12-08-2012 06:08 PM

Zyra, i have to ask, what's your opinion about your own "magic", I mean, You think it is appropriate to use living beings as a "weapon"? Also, what kind of plants are those on your "wildfire skin" or its just an ilusion?

-Gregorclaw, Summoner

Ask TheThorns 12-08-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon (Hozzászólás 32230592)
Zyra, i have to ask, what's your opinion about your own "magic", I mean, You think it is appropriate to use living beings as a "weapon"? Also, what kind of plants are those on your "wildfire skin" or its just an ilusion?

-Gregorclaw, Summoner

My own magic? My magic was taken from the silly girl who was unaware of who's territory she was stomping through. Living beings as weapons? Yes. If they are willing why not? My beautiful plants that fight for me do so willingly...
As for that wildfire ... 'Skin'... It is an illusion the summoners cloak me and my plants with while on the fields to amuse themselves. To my knowledge there is no plant like it. It may exist somewhere, but I have yet to come across it.