League of Legends Community
12345 ... 8

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Black Cleaver nerf too much (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2880980)

Loerka 12-08-2012 11:38 AM

Black Cleaver nerf too much

Seriously you don't needed to nerf black cleaver stats... just to make it unique imo...

R.I.P Black cleaver

For those who don't know:

-Armor Penetration changed to Unique
-Armor Penetration reduced to 10 from 15
-Passive effect now reduces armor by 6.25% per stack down from 7.5%

And Brutalizer now only give 10 arpen

C'mon Riot it's not too late fix the nerf on the PBE before it hit Live!

Thane Soren 12-08-2012 11:39 AM

That's what I'm saying. All they had to do was make a few stats unique.

They are going WAY overboard

Clubbems 12-08-2012 11:39 AM

What've they done to it on the PBE so far?

ArchSeshiro 12-08-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reynfall (Hozzászólás 32220456)
That's what I'm saying. All they had to do was make a few stats unique.

They are going WAY overboard

agreed 100%

BigPatches 12-08-2012 11:39 AM

Meh, I'm fine with them letting AD casters be OP for a little while longer before they get thrown back into oblivion.

EDIT: You all know the pattern of what happens. Something is broken. People love murdering champions because it's fun for them. Riot nerfs it. You then have competing views on the forums that AD casters are fine or AD casters were nerfed to hard. Then as soon as a tournament happens the view switches to whatever happens in the tournament.

Basically what I'm saying is let AD casters be broken for like a week longer, let people have their fun, but realize that assassin characters are inherently hard to balance. Characters are considered to be OP when they are able to kill things quickly. Assassin characters are designed to kill things quickly.

They will be able to reach that perfect balance eventually but just recognize the number of hours of mass generalizable data needs to be acquired to determine balance. Or just see what happens in a tournament.

Tspiggs 12-08-2012 11:39 AM

another thread where the person didnt do the math and believes that an item/champ will be useless

Loerka 12-08-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tspiggs (Hozzászólás 32220477)
another thread where the person didnt do the math and believes that an item/champ will be useless

YOU do the maths

tenrel 12-08-2012 11:46 AM

wow. overreacting much?

its 5% armor, and 5 armor pen.

it's nothing. you probably wont even notice it.

Qeeick 12-08-2012 11:47 AM

Lol, it's not too much

Avenging Angel 12-08-2012 11:47 AM

I have a feeling that once they nerf it will become too niche. This item is great even on some ADCs right now and honestly the item variety for ADCs is still lacking, why take out a good option? Just make the item have unique components enough so that stacking isn't as viable but buying this item alone is still a good buy.