League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Diggs, the Miner (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2880498)

ZaganJustice 12-08-2012 08:47 AM

Diggs, the Miner

Taken from GD...

Nidalee I have always thought of as black
and as for asian, I assume Xin and Lee Sin are asian.
There are no hispanic champs

If riot does make a "clearly" black champion, they don't need to make him/her do anything stereotypical, they could just be a champ that happens to be black as an aside

this is an idea I had a while back, but never posted on the forums, but when I envisioned him, I happened to imagine him as a black champion

Diggs, the Miner (melee, tank, carry, jungle)
(when picked in champ select) "We miners gotta stick together."

Background: A foreign drifter from a far away land, Diggs finally found a place where he could call home in the village of Kalamanda. This was, of course, until an earthquake which occurred while Diggs was deep underground, during which he was knocked unconscious and remained comatose for a month. After he reawakened, he was horrified to discover that his new home had been devastated by the two city states, Noxus and Demacia, fighting over an exclusive contract, through which they would have control over Kalamanda's rich resources. Desperate to find a way to restore his village, he set his sights on the Institute of War, the only place he knew he would be able to get the aid he so eagerly sought.

Passive: Diggs' basic attacks lower the enemy champion's armor by 5% (stacks up to 4 times).

Q: Mineral Water - Diggs drinks some mineral water, restoring hp based on his max hp. For some time afterwards, Diggs is immune to crown control effects, but has his attack speed decreased.

W: Charge Battery - Diggs passively gains bonus attack damage proportional to his maximum health and gains one battery charge every 5 seconds (max 4). On activation, Diggs consumes 1 battery charge and temporarily gains +10% movement speed and +15% attack speed while being immune to damage debuffs. If Diggs slays an enemy champion while "charged", he regains a battery charge.

E: Power Break - Deals AOE dmg in a small radius around target location. Monsters/minions take twice the amount of damage, and enemy champions have their movement speed lowered by 20% for 1.0 sec.

R: Giga Drill - Diggs thrusts his drill into the ground, causing devastating shockwaves which slow and knock up those caught in it. This damage is proportional to Diggs' max hp and the number of targets within a certain radius.

EDIT: My friend just mentioned to me the fact that he's a "miner" and a "minority" might be offensive to some people. If this is the case, I apologize; this is simply an idea I had, is all.

EDIT: Included a short background story now. if only I could convince someone to draw him too... >.>

ZaganJustice 12-19-2012 11:11 AM

After seeing the new champion Vi, does anyone think a champ like the one I described here is more viable now?

HoridFrenzy 12-19-2012 11:29 AM

ya i agree. the extra health and damage like udyr or nunu will get real popular.
my champ is sorta like this check out Artilous the noxian destroyer

ZaganJustice 03-12-2013 06:29 PM

necro bump cause I saw this in my bookmarks about league topics

XcutionStark 03-12-2013 06:36 PM

Ok so he's not Ziggs brother got it