League of Legends Community
12345 ... 8

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Looking for a Partner to Ascend with out of ELO HELL! (666 Elo currently) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2880222)

Zel 12-08-2012 06:46 AM

Looking for a Partner to Ascend with out of ELO HELL! (666 Elo currently)

Hey there,

My name is Deziik. I have played LoL since March 2010. I had never played a ranked game until July 2012, and when I did play, I WAS HORRIBLE. I began to descend in to the fiery diabolic pits of Elo hell, unable to Que for a game without 3 fellow summoners spamming, 'MID OR FEED YA ****ING ****S'. I decided to not play ranked for awhile when I was at about 400 Elo, yes, I said 400 Elo. I began to practice as hard as I could, playing games with my friends who are at platinum and rapidly improving my skill in mid and support lanes.

Boom, Season 3 begins. I am at 800 Elo after playing my first 5 games, winning 3 and losing 2 (one lost due to me disconnecting, damn motel internet.) I begin spamming games, panicking to get out of this mess, and after losing a few games, I realized I was playing with the exact same people as before. I told my platinum friends the situation and they began to think it was just me being bad. I was challenged by my friend lPooban to play on his gold Elo smurf and if I played 10 games and won more than 6, he would admit it's not my fault why I was at this level of bad. I ended up playing those 10 games, mostly as jungle and support. I won 6, and lost 4, thus proving to him, and myself that I can win more at 1500 + Elo.

Now, I am currently at 650ish elo, and I realised it was time to bring this to an end. I must get out of this hole of dread. I am calling forth my fellow summoners that feel my oppression. Duo-que with me, let's make our way out and ascend towards the light!

Thanks fo' reading YO.

My Skype - Zel.zel1

EDIT: Back at 666 elo. LolKing me up as of 10/12/12 12:34am AEST

Golbat 12-08-2012 06:48 AM

666 elo - literally elo hell

but have you ever seen an ad sona jungle down there

Zel 12-08-2012 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBeastofTheEast (Hozzászólás 32213754)
666 elo - literally elo hell

but have you ever seen an ad sona jungle down there

Can't say I have, but I have seen jungle vayne and jungle ryze. Is that a close comparison?

Rewdas 12-08-2012 06:53 AM

If you ever move that elo, I will hate you.

Severely lacking 12-08-2012 06:53 AM

I don't believe that a 1 v 1 can truly determine your skill level. Sure it shows your balance of last hitting and harassing but it really doesn't do much outside of that. I've laned against people who were pretty far above my elo and did fine but, when it came down to teamfighting, map awareness, roaming, and controlling objectives, I feel pretty behind.

Best advice for you is to play midlane whenever you can and choose a champ that is currently considered "faceroll". Win your lane (if you are as good as you believe yourself to be), gank lanes, get kills, and push towers after successful ganks. I'm not 100% sure but I'm under the impression that people tend to surrender fairly early (at that elo) so make the best of your early game.

Best Fizz EU 12-08-2012 06:54 AM

So, I'm about 1000-1050 ELO right now. This way, at least you won't be going up against crazy high players. Let me adc Vayne and I'll try to carry. Hop on League and accept my friend request if you want. Oh, and is Skype required? Because I'd rather not, if that's ok.

Zel 12-08-2012 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Severely lacking (Hozzászólás 32213848)
I don't believe that a 1 v 1 can truly determine your skill level. Sure it shows your balance of last hitting and harassing but it really doesn't do much outside of that. I've laned against people who were pretty far above my elo and did fine but, when it came down to teamfighting, map awareness, roaming, and controlling objectives, I feel pretty behind.

Best advice for you is to play midlane whenever you can and choose a champ that is currently considered "faceroll". Win your lane (if you are as good as you believe yourself to be), gank lanes, get kills, and push towers after successful ganks. I'm not 100% sure but I'm under the impression that people tend to surrender fairly early (at that elo) so make the best of your early game.

I'll probably do this, as Diana. And yeah you're right. 70% of games are surrendered on the 20 minute mark.

Headmanss Pride 12-08-2012 07:05 AM

Tribunal working as intended.

Zel 12-08-2012 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Headmanss Pride (Hozzászólás 32214030)
Tribunal working as intended.

Hell no, I always see the same trolls every day in my games. I report them every single time and they never get banned.

Zel 12-08-2012 07:16 AM

bump