League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Seriously Riot?!! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2878492)

Dragonsbaine 12-07-2012 06:15 PM

Seriously Riot?!!

FU if this is how its going to be... over 60% of the community has been complaining about how obscenely OP and pathetic AP teemo is... so now you go and redesign the game to make him more powerfull and faster.... almost every game i play now I see an AP teemo, and because of runes, new masteries and items, he now runs around the field doing nothing but dropping shrooms... if you do manage to see him and try chasing, yea good luck.. because the teemo's average speed before abilities has shot up to 480ish... Hell the other day I was on my shyvanna and had a teemo out run me like i was in the slow lane. when he activated his w, i looked at his movement speed, which was at 640... So essentially you've created a champ that never actually has to get involved in fights.. just get to lvl 6, then drop shrooms all over the place and get out, never being able to be caught.... WP riot!! your all idiots

Oh and 1 other thing... I read your planning on getting rid of Nidalee's and Kat's animations cause "they don't make sense in the world of LoL"... Yet you have a freakin chimpunk wearing a panda suit!!!! your logic is flawless there.

NovaFlare 12-07-2012 06:57 PM

Good job making constructive criticism, although next time maybe point out a flawed gameplay mechanic/champion, as Teemo is a very balanced champion, even when played AP.

Teemo is a ranged champion, which naturally means he can bully melee champions out of a lane, and he can keep his distance, his W was designed to improve his ability to bully out melee champions and dominate his lane, most (if not all) melee bruisers have a gap-closing ability, which can outrange Teemo's standard attack range, Talon for example can use his E to quickly jump onto Teemo, giving Move-quick not much use.

Movement speed when increased is multiplicative, and (most) slows are additive, meaning a Teemo who is slowed with Move-quick activated is still slower than his normal run speed.

As for his Mushrooms, if he is built AP they are his primary source of damage, it is very easy to avoid them, you can purchase an Oracle, or a Sight Ward to entirely counter the majority of his damage.

If you are playing against a Teemo as Shyvana, you will probably lose the lane until reaching level 6, when you gain your gap closer, Teemo is designed to counter melee AD bruisers and you where playing against him as an AD bruiser, if you where playing someone such as Leblanc, Kassadin or Xerath, you would've easily won the lane, Teemo is not over-powered you just do not know how to deal with him.

CerealBoxOfDoom 12-07-2012 07:33 PM

he's not a chipmunk, he's a spawn of satan.

PsychoB0b 12-07-2012 10:08 PM

...guess you hadnt heard about the nerfs coming his way. Or taken your happy pills this morning.

SethCypher 12-08-2012 08:10 AM

OP doesn't know how balancing a game works.

RaptoRGmo7 12-08-2012 08:27 AM

Lol i still kill teemo with jayce soo easy

footfoe 12-08-2012 08:47 AM

are the teemo complains some kind of inside joke here?

undacovabrother 12-08-2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NovaFlare (Hozzászólás 32200356)
Good job making constructive criticism, although next time maybe point out a flawed gameplay mechanic/champion, as Teemo is a very balanced champion, even when played AP.

Teemo is a ranged champion, which naturally means he can bully melee champions out of a lane, and he can keep his distance, his W was designed to improve his ability to bully out melee champions and dominate his lane, most (if not all) melee bruisers have a gap-closing ability, which can outrange Teemo's standard attack range, Talon for example can use his E to quickly jump onto Teemo, giving Move-quick not much use.

Movement speed when increased is multiplicative, and (most) slows are additive, meaning a Teemo who is slowed with Move-quick activated is still slower than his normal run speed.

As for his Mushrooms, if he is built AP they are his primary source of damage, it is very easy to avoid them, you can purchase an Oracle, or a Sight Ward to entirely counter the majority of his damage.

If you are playing against a Teemo as Shyvana, you will probably lose the lane until reaching level 6, when you gain your gap closer, Teemo is designed to counter melee AD bruisers and you where playing against him as an AD bruiser, if you where playing someone such as Leblanc, Kassadin or Xerath, you would've easily won the lane, Teemo is not over-powered you just do not know how to deal with him.

I personally don't think Teemo is all that bad but just based on your argument, how do you deal with Teemo then? You say OP doesn't know how but you have no suggestions. From your post it just seems like you're saying that you deal with Teemo by not playing a melee bruiser... in top lane.

Jaxller 12-08-2012 10:11 AM

i find teemo to be about as annoying as you get, enough so that i now plan on buying yorick.

yorick should smash on teemo most the time, same with mord.

booldlust 12-08-2012 11:44 AM

Teemo is fine on SR, but with blackfires torch on TT, a place with no oricals, he is broken as ****. he will eather be the most op son-of-a-***** on the map, or he will be useless