League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Possible Zed Buff? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2878443)

Badoka 12-07-2012 06:02 PM

Possible Zed Buff?

They should really tweak with his energy cost on his skills I found them a bit too high
like in team fights you only can do a few skills 2-3 then after that you're pretty much auto attacking until the team fights over. What are your thoughts?

OT Shadow 12-07-2012 06:26 PM

in team fights 2-3 skills is all you need to do to cause havoc. shadow + zed = 6 skills. 2 shadows plus zed = 9 skills that you can set off in 3 seconds despite 2 not doing damage (e). plus your hydra and your ultimate which results in damage exceeding 4200 burst damage in such a short space of time. if your confident ult the tank and shred the squishes with your abilities as you grind at the tank which would normally die or be left at roughly 1/4 health depending on who the champion is

Bees 12-10-2012 10:44 AM

I'm not a real fan of Zed at the moment. He has good damage scaling with his W, but he has no defense, and his one utility spell is a slow that he needs to use 2 skills to pull off (and one of those skills has a long cooldown). This equals a lack of utility, plus most of his damage he needs to be in melee range to dish out. Not a good combo to have with no defensive abilities (like stealth).

as for Shadow Terminator, for shadow + zed to equal 6 skills you have to be counting the shadow as one of those skills, and you'd still have to hit with one of your other abilities multiple times in one shadow. This means that the enemy must stay standing in melee range of your shadow long enough for you to get off 2 e's. Not realistic at all.

I would like to see a little more utility on Zed, like make his shadow last longer and let you swap with the shadow multiple times in order to make Zed more slippery.

Rodaku 12-10-2012 11:17 AM

I don't like the thing about giving him the ability to swap multiple times, that just makes him have the Ultimate juking EVER, this will make his laneing phase just CRAZY cause of the poke he can do and the fact you can't really answer back at ALL unless you have a stun but you would Barely be able to touch him unless you were a ranged champ (aka Teemo)

I feel he is pretty fine because he does have CRAZY burst potential depending on the items he carrys, plus with Blade of the Ruined king its SUPER BURST.... in all honesty though i don't think he needs a buff for now.

(also giving Defense to a guy that has the ability to kill things quiet quickly would be a bit overkill.)

xXiLLuzionzzXx 12-10-2012 11:21 AM

leave zed alone i play him when im havin a bad day n seem to get trples whatever im doin(not just 1 triple per game mind usome qudras no pentas lol) but hes very balanced so no need to buff or nerf him.

SethCypher 12-10-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXiLLuzionzzXx (Hozzászólás 32285776)
leave zed alone i play him when im havin a bad day n seem to get trples whatever im doin(not just 1 triple per game mind usome qudras no pentas lol) but hes very balanced so no need to buff or nerf him.

You doing well with him doesn't really say anything about the measure of a champion.

The problem with Zed right now is that there is no reason to take him. Every other Assassin basically offers more damage and utility to the team than Zed does currently. His problem mostly lies in his core kit, his Q has a deceptively small hitbox in comparison to the animation and his E boggles my mind. Q gets a damage overlap from clones but E doesn't?

OT Shadow 12-10-2012 05:01 PM

Deeve

the point of my post is that, you can have 2 shadows up in team fights + yourself =3 shurikens doing full damage to the first they hit. 3 e's will damage others as well as your target (though no one will take damage from more than one e so you can hit everyone) plus your ultimate on your target. then there is the hydra. sometimes if your lucky you can just scrape a 2nd e off before your ult pops it's 3 seconds.

i have penta'd, quadra'd triple killed numerous times with this to the point i got 3 penta's in one game (due to shadow teleporting making targeting me harder).

I will agree. He is a very hard champion to use but he has a very high reward and extremely high burst to multiple targets. single targets with no armour stand no chance.