League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Nami's Ebb and Flow (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2878253)

madzell 12-07-2012 05:16 PM

Nami's Ebb and Flow

Ebb and Flow should still bounce even if an enemy is not in range. At first I thought it was a glitch on the alt skin but it did it on both. Nowhere does it say an enemy has to be in range for it to bounce, not even in the video you guys put out for her said that. How you supposed to heal your guys if an enemy has to be near by? It completely negates the use for it. Keep the 3 bounce when enemies are in range but also add it to where it bounce 2 times when no enemies are around or just 1 bounce would be good. Then you could at least heal multiple allies when no enemies are around.

Armageddal 12-07-2012 05:20 PM

The bounce range is pretty big, and it's meant to be a combat heal more than a sustain heal. Just land a Q, let your carry attack, and cast Ebb and Flow while your carry attacks. It'll bounce fine then.

I also just played a game with an AP carry Nami on our team. Awesome actually.

JustMyBassCannon 12-07-2012 05:20 PM

They showed in the video that it has to have one target of each kind to bounce; either it would bounce enemy-ally-enemy or ally-enemy-ally. Re-watch the spotlight and point out any occasion where it didn't act like that.

She's an offensive support; don't complain that her out-of-combat sustain is subpar when she's supposed to sustain DURING combat.

DDOS BOSS 12-07-2012 06:14 PM

Some reason it doesn't even bounce at all, It just goes to one enemy/champion and doesn't bounce even when there are more than one next to each other.

bushviper336 12-07-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madzell (Hozzászólás 32197408)
Ebb and Flow should still bounce even if an enemy is not in range. At first I thought it was a glitch on the alt skin but it did it on both. Nowhere does it say an enemy has to be in range for it to bounce, not even in the video you guys put out for her said that. How you supposed to heal your guys if an enemy has to be near by? It completely negates the use for it. Keep the 3 bounce when enemies are in range but also add it to where it bounce 2 times when no enemies are around or just 1 bounce would be good. Then you could at least heal multiple allies when no enemies are around.

^ 100% agree its like they are forcing her to be offensive support instead of just supporting when need be it, as it stands u cant least with sona her w heals both her n the nearst ally

@just: but iv had plenty of times where i needed to heal both me n my lanemate out of combat before battle starts and we had to sit back and wait till we both got heald.........its just dumb that for a support thats what she is that she can not heal more then 1 person out of combat sona and karma both have aoe heals that can heal out of combat n hell karma can be a offensive support too same with sona.........

JustMyBassCannon 12-07-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bushviper336 (Hozzászólás 32199777)
@just: but iv had plenty of times where i needed to heal both me n my lanemate out of combat before battle starts and we had to sit back and wait till we both got heald.........its just dumb that for a support thats what she is that she can not heal more then 1 person out of combat sona and karma both have aoe heals that can heal out of combat n hell karma can be a offensive support too same with sona.........

Sona falls off harshly late game, and Karma has no early game power.

Nami has a much easier early game than Karma, and a stronger late game than Sona.

Not only that, they specifically made her to be an offensive support; that was the goal behind her design. If your lane partner needs sustain between fights, tell them to buy a Vamp scepter or something.

Nea De Penserhir 12-07-2012 08:19 PM

Nami has a comparatively low cost, decent heal, low cooldown ability, and you're complaining that it takes some tactical thought to use.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Dalnal 12-07-2012 08:25 PM

been playing nami and i have been and I reached a glitch that it wouldn't bounce to ally's or enemy champ. + no animation.. O.o