League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Safred, the All Knowing (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2877103)

Wiivren 12-07-2012 01:35 PM

Safred, the All Knowing

Safred, the All Knowing

Role: Support

Stats:

Starting Health: 420 (gains 69.41 health at every new level ending with 1600 health)

Starting Mana: 330 (gains 86.48 mana at every new level ending with 1800 mana)

Attack Speed: .659 (+.015 at each new level) ending with .910

Movement Speed: 315

Armor: 10 (+3.3 at each level) ending with 76.1

Magic Resist: 30

Range: 575

Critical Range: 0%

Life Steal: 0%

Spell Vamp: 0%

Ability Power: 0

Health Regen: 1.01 per second, then gaining .11 per level, ending with a health regen of 2.88 per second

Mana Regen: 1.62 per second, then gaining .13 per level, ending with a mana regen of 3.83

Ability Overview:

Vision (passive) - wards and vision wards placed by Safred have an additional 150 range

Saving Grace (Q) - Cast on ally - Gives ally +5% movement bonus while making invisible for 1.5 seconds. Also heals ally for 40/60/80/100/120 + (.65 ap)
Cast on enemy - Blinds the target for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5 seconds as well as deals 50/80/110/140/170 + (.90 ap) in damage.
Range: 300 Cooldown: 15s,14s,13s,12s,11s Mana Cost: 50/50/50/50/50

Evil Eye (W) Passive- Allies within 225 distance of a ward placed by Safred gains increased Healt Regen of (.5, .8, 1, 1.5) every 5 seconds. (Wards placed by Safred put off a blue aura to her allies.)
Active - Safred light up a designated area within 1,000 distance of Safred for 5 seconds and any enemy within that area takes (150, 175, 200, 225, 250) +(. 35ap) damage. Cooldown: 100s, 90s, 80s, 70s, 60s. Cost: 95, 95, 95, 95, 95

Knowing (E) - Aura - all allies within 700 distance of Safred gain increased health regen and mana regen of .5 every 5 seconds.
Active - All enemies within 700 distance of Safred are slowed 15% and take (100, 150, 200, 250, 300) .35 of ap damage. Cooldown: 10s, 10s, 10s, 10s, 10s. Cost: 50, 60, 70, 80, 90

The Key (R) - Safred goes into a stasis and lights up the entire map for her allies for 10 secounds and during this time her allies gain increased movement speed of 15% and sheild equal (1 for every 100 ap safred has, minimum of 1)% of maximum health of the ally. Cooldown: 160s, 145s, 130s. Cost: 100, 175, 250

Quotes:

Champ select: Psh! Took you long enough!

Movement 1: That's where we needed to go

Movement 2: Yes, that way

Joke: *creates a magical eye in front of her*The All Seeing Eye sees all... unless you poke it.*pokes the eye and it disapears*

Taunt: I already know your moves so just come here and die already

Lore:

Balance is in all things. It is the constant between Order and Chaos. There are times when Chaos brings stress to those who want Order, as there are times when Order overwhelms those who benefit from Chaos. As an oracle, it is Safred's job to foresee when the balance of things become askew. It is seen by many as a blessing, but to an oracle it is seen for what it truly is: a curse. On the day that Safred turned 16 she gained the power of foresight seeing well into her future and the future of Runeterra. When she predicted the next battle of Kalamanda was going to occur nobody believed her at first, but then after the Institute of War placed a time-stasis around Kalamanda to stop the battle the entire city-state of Ionia was claiming she was a prophet. Of course that title was shortlived for the Institute of War heard of her abilities. They came to her and explained what she truly was an oracle with great powers. They sought her assistance within the institute to help predict and thwart future battles outside of the league. She graciously accepted the position and remained as their primary oracle up until the day that Zed joined the league. She immediately saw a great imbalance on the Fields of Justice the moment he was summoned, and she could not sit idly by as this man changed the future she saw years ago. It was on this day that Safred chose to become a champion of the league using her powers of foresight in order to twart all of Zed's attempts to create an imbalanced future.
*Lore written by Moby the White which you can check out his other works at http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2863268 *

"Safred knows everything and yet she can keep certain things to herself. She is a deadly opponent if you are going to upset the balance. Between her and Shen I don't know who would be worse to be on the bad side of. - Karma

Wiivren 12-07-2012 08:15 PM

bump

F1rstRodeo 12-08-2012 01:16 AM

I like the concept for sure! Nothing like a good support champ. Would her Q only be a passive though? it seems her E would be the only ability she could use regularly. Since her W has a cool down as long as many ultimates, and her ultimate CD twice as long as some, it seems like she would spend a lot of the game just spamming her E. I like the idea's for sure, in my opinion though, I think she could use a shorter CD single target spell of some kind. Maybe an active for the Q?

I like the Evil Eye concept, the ability is awesome, my only thought is, coming from Ionia, and being one bent on preserving balance, the title "Evil Eye" seems out of character. Sounds like something suited more for a Noxian mage, IMO. And I know that's probably why you gave it such a long CD, but if it's meant to be a global ability which it sounds like, I think it may be too much in combo with her R. It's almost like 2 ultimates. So I would maybe shorten the CD on Evil eye, then give it a shorter range, maybe similar to that of TF's ultimate. Or, and these are just idea's, you could switch the W and R. make her W give vision of a portion of the map instead of all of it, (portion size increasing with level) either a select area or the area surrounding her (Your choice), then have her ult be the Evil eye ability which is global, but is balanced by her only being able to reveal a portion of the map, and for a shorter time.

Just my opinions though! and that doesn't mean much. I like the idea! and I think the Passive, and Aura concepts revolving around wards is cool. Definitely practical for a support and certainly a unique approach!

Ps. Loved the joke

Wiivren 12-09-2012 07:15 PM

really she is kind of like soraka in a sense. the evil eye is to be similar to the summoner spell clairvoyance so I gave it a similar cooldown as that but then let it be even shorter as it leveled up. the cooldown on the ult is the same as soraka's which i did that because I did make it a global ult affect. now the cooldowns can be handled easy enough with the cooldown masteries, runes, and items. I like having a global ult because I believe there is only two left that I can think of which is shen's and soraka's. Now I named it Evil Eye because as my quote from Karma states she is very deadly when it comes to someone unbalancing things. So if you unblanance things you recieve the Evil Eye from Safred.. So she should really use her two long cooldown abilites wisely and then spam her e when possible. It probably would also be wise to build aura items on her to give off constant effects to the adc. Yea, I meant to state her q was a passive ability like vaynes w is. Thanks for your insights and thank you for complementing my joke! I really appreciate it! :)

4irhead 12-10-2012 08:55 PM

In regards to her w i think is to combine the passive of the q and the w together, I think that will allow for a lot of utility on it and than you have some breathing room to add a little extra to the kit because i think it is a little lacking, i like the idea behind it and what you are trying to do with this champ, but riot has been trying to make all the supports really battle potent and your e is the only reliable thing u got. now you dont have to use this but an idea i had was maybe have a little poke dmg that if it hits an enemy they are blind for 1.5 seconds or something. and i too really liked the joke.

my overall impression is that this is a really unique and interesting champ that has potential, just needs a little boost

Moby the White 12-10-2012 09:00 PM

Lore Attempt 1:
here goes nothing...

Lore:

Balance is in all things. It is the constant between Order and Chaos. There are times when Chaos brings stress to those who want Order, as there are times when Order overwhelms those who benefit from Chaos. As an oracle, it is Safred's job to foresee when the balance of things become askew. It is seen by many as a blessing, but to an oracle it is seen for what it truly is: a curse. On the day that Safred turned 16 she gained the power of foresight seeing well into her future and the future of Runeterra. When she predicted the next battle of Kalamanda was going to occur nobody believed her at first, but then after the Institute of War placed a time-stasis around Kalamanda to stop the battle the entire city-state of Ionia was claiming she was a prophet. Of course that title was shortlived for the Institute of War heard of her abilities. They came to her and explained what she truly was an oracle with great powers. They sought her assistance within the institute to help predict and thwart future battles outside of the league. She graciously accepted the position and remained as their primary oracle up until the day that Zed joined the league. She immediately saw a great imbalance on the Fields of Justice the moment he was summoned, and she could not sit idly by as this man changed the future she saw years ago. It was on this day that Safred chose to become a champion of the league using her powers of foresight in order to twart all of Zed's attempts to create an imbalanced future.

I deviated a little bit from where you wanted I just couldn't get started on a story arc where they knew each other in the past I can gladly try again if you don't like this take on her lore.

Wiivren 12-11-2012 12:47 AM

I like where you are headed on this 4irhead.. the blind would be like teemo's dart so maybe another type of damaging poke may be in order. Also, thank you on the joke. I thought it to be quit clever myself.

Moby the White thanks for making it! I actually like the way you went about it, fits more into the actual lore then what I was doing lol. I mean if you think it needs another attempt then I wont mind but I mean I'm happy with that one to be honest. I'm probably going to go ahead and copy it into the character concept and I'll make sure to give you credit for it for sure!

Moby the White 12-11-2012 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordAustin24 (Hozzászólás 32311737)
I like where you are headed on this 4irhead.. the blind would be like teemo's dart so maybe another type of damaging poke may be in order. Also, thank you on the joke. I thought it to be quit clever myself.

Moby the White thanks for making it! I actually like the way you went about it, fits more into the actual lore then what I was doing lol. I mean if you think it needs another attempt then I wont mind but I mean I'm happy with that one to be honest. I'm probably going to go ahead and copy it into the character concept and I'll make sure to give you credit for it for sure!

usually i stop after attempt 1 if they like it :P

Wiivren 12-11-2012 12:59 AM

There I added the lore written by Moby the White and I put the original q passive onto the w as its passive and created a new way for Saving Grace (Q) to work. I hope to hear more opinions and suggestions from everyone.

Moby the White 12-11-2012 01:10 AM

safred has been added to my index of work I have assisted with.
who knows you may get some views :D