League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Reported for saying GG (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2876893)

Silvablade 12-07-2012 12:58 PM

Reported for saying GG

What happend to this game? I saw one report in the tribunal where one player got reported for just saying gg-.- And YES he only said gg once the whole game. I mean wtf is wrong with some people...

Getsuei 12-07-2012 01:22 PM

Post the reform card, other then that everyone can only go off of word-of-mouth.

Killah2227 12-07-2012 01:24 PM

think thats bad I just got reported for going 1/12 (i was playing a new champ in normals). by all 7. My text consisted mostly of telling them thaty threatening people wioth rep[ort is exortion and that verbal harresment is against the tos. Their were alot of Mfer words towards me.

Will I get banned? Have before for this. If you talk alot you're very likelyu to have punish clicked in tribunal so try never talking. Even saying gg

Getsuei 12-07-2012 02:00 PM

Here-say, once again =(

Ti Perihelion 12-10-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

What happend to this game? I saw one report in the tribunal where one player got reported for just saying gg-.- And YES he only said gg once the whole game. I mean wtf is wrong with some people...
They might have been nasty in the post-game chat. On the other hand, just a few days ago a player was threatening to report me and my teammates for saying gg in the post-game chat (after winning). So I'm not surprised a few of those crop up in the Tribunal. Just pardon and move on.

Lord Poet 12-10-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvablade (Hozzászólás 32187224)

So... presumably you hit Pardon... um, problem solved? :p

Keep in mind, besides wasting our time as Tribunal judges, a player doesn't receive any penalties for being sent to the Tribunal. It's only if they're found guilty. So you pardoned him and he's playing LoL right now none the wiser. :)

Additionally, if they ended up in the Tribunal that means they've been reported in over 12% of all their games so it's not like they were sent there just because one guy in one game reported him for saying "gg". Now why the system decided to have that one game be the "representative" case for all the cases he was reported in, I have no idea. Obviously that needs to be looked at. :)

Jamie98s 12-10-2012 09:25 PM

f it wasnt a GG then he was being sarcastic which deserves a negative attitude ban.

KiII Yourself 12-11-2012 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Getsuei (Hozzászólás 32190132)
Here-say, once again =(

Don't use terms that you don't understand (and can't even spell).

KiII Yourself 12-11-2012 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandarus (Hozzászólás 32293407)
So... presumably you hit Pardon... um, problem solved? :p

Keep in mind, besides wasting our time as Tribunal judges, a player doesn't receive any penalties for being sent to the Tribunal.

Actually, that's not true. Being sent to the Tribunal dramatically increases your chances of being sent BACK to the Tribunal (it lowers the reporting threshold). The whole system is basically a revolving door. Once your account is flagged you're pretty much fcked.