League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   nami (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2876863)

catzz 12-07-2012 12:51 PM

nami

Doesn't a support with 2 knock ups,alot of speed ups,multi-target dmg/heal, and a dmg increase that causes attacks to slow.seem a bit much? that ult appears to have a huge area of effect as well even if the abilities didnt scale being able to knock up and speed up entire teams while increasing dmg/ healing sounds op. any thoughts?

CerealBoxOfDoom 12-07-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catzz (Hozzászólás 32186973)
Doesn't a support with 2 knock ups,alot of speed ups,multi-target dmg/heal, and a dmg increase that causes attacks to slow.seem a bit much? that ult appears to have a huge area of effect as well even if the abilities didnt scale being able to knock up and speed up entire teams while increasing dmg/ healing sounds op. any thoughts?

Maybe, maybe not. But I have chesthair so I'd rather strategize than linger on what is or isn't OP.

You gonna let a support fish make you cry?

Cretinok 12-07-2012 01:42 PM

Leona has a single target stun, a root, an aoe stun/slow, a personal shield, and increases ally's dmg.

Every champ is OP if you word it right.

Mćj 12-07-2012 04:05 PM

My thoughts is that she is going to need some QoL improvements soon, as I feel I can bring a lot more to my team as other supports.

Nehym 12-07-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ego Amare (Hozzászólás 32195189)
My thoughts is that she is going to need some QoL improvements soon, as I feel I can bring a lot more to my team as other supports.

I agree on this. I love playing support and jsut did my first game as Nami and i felt much more productive and that i had more to bring than on any other.

Also.. The 2 unfortunate ks when trying to heal an ally.. That will get so time to get used to the timing to minimize the QQ about such accidents. x]

Fun design for a support; i'm liking the agressiveness with which we can play her while still doing a great support role.

JevelFaithful 12-07-2012 04:29 PM

An agressive CC based caster champion, looks good. Janna is pretty much the same, don,t forget. Just a bit more defensive in execution.

yobhguod 12-07-2012 04:58 PM

This is the first support who's abilities are actually useful. In my HONEST TO GOD OPINION, soraka has fell off due to her low mana return with her E, her heal just isn't as strong as it used to be and her Q needs a longer range. Being in someone's face is good and all, but be real, she needs another rework.

Sona is only good for ultimate to be perfectly honest. Now that Nami is KIND OF like Sona, you may see more nami's than sona's. Plus her ability to heal and damage is always a good thing.

Taric now just gets shut out too easily. He's fun and all but only useful as a full ap nuke setup. Otherwise his heals are mediocre and his ultimate is not so good anymore, not like it used to be.

Morgana is fine but still her shield needs a rework now with this increased nuke damage, i'd rather have a shield that doesn't negate any magic damage, and have it reduce magic damage and be immune to disables for 3 seconds.

Nunu, is fine, Karma is ok, Janna is still at a good spot. All of the supports are good except for Sona, Soraka and Taric. They're easily shut down and provide little to no healing anymore. Nami may be the first great support we've got in a long time (Besides Lulu).

JustMyBassCannon 12-07-2012 05:11 PM

Her ultimate just makes me think of Kunkka, CC enemies and buff allies with a huge-ass wave.

No, but seriously, looks like a really fun support, I actually might have to try her out.

Technician Tim 12-07-2012 07:22 PM

you cant just state what they have, pre remake evelyn had stealh, a spammable way to trigger sheen, a powerful slow, and a refreshing moovespeed buff

she was garbage

sej has a massive AoE stun, tons of slow, burst damage, and a gap closer
everyone sounds strong if u word it right

namis too new to call her OP
i think her heal is a bit much, too easy to freeze the lane and negate poke, but too early to suggest changes