League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   BC is gone in dom in current PBE (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2876760)

TCWA Tigerbite 12-07-2012 12:24 PM

BC is gone in dom in current PBE

I hope you're all happy now!

But wait....

Vi reduces a champs armor by 25% when attacking 3 times in a row! HUEHUE

Luckily, you can't stack Vi's ;}

Zeiro 12-07-2012 12:35 PM

I heard people in DD chat saying that Nome dropped a word that we'll suffer one more patch with BC in Dom.

Infirc 12-07-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeiro (Hozzászólás 32186404)
I heard people in DD chat saying that Nome dropped a word that we'll suffer one more patch with BC in Dom.

this is true, unfortunately the bulk of Sr dislikes Dominion because "i don't like facing kass/teemo rammus"* every game so the pbe DOminion community is almost non existant and live has to be its own pbe

Also i find the sr statement in not playing dominion very hypocrit since i don't remember last time there wasn't a Jax Olaf or a blitzcrank on one of my sr matches, and the last time i didn't have to face a Diana was because i was playing draft and i ha dfirst picked her.

Das Strychnine 12-07-2012 12:41 PM

I really wonder what happened to Dominion players, once famous for being able to adapt and outplay OP mechanics have turned in to nothing more than a bunch of cryer and QQ'ers that make GD look civilized.

If you go back 3 pages in these forums you see nothing but 30 threads, 15 whining about BFT, the other 15 whining about Cleaver, don't think people here will be happy until everyone is fighting with sticks and stones.

The sad thing is, having "gamed" for almost a decade, there will alwayas be OP things and UP things, it's just the way games work, you could nerf Kassadin to the ground, the next day player will find something as equally broken or close, it's just the way humans work, we all want the easy way out with the quickest/best reward possible.

Nyx87 12-07-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Das Strychnine (Hozzászólás 32186626)
I really wonder what happened to Dominion players, once famous for being able to adapt and outplay OP mechanics have turned in to nothing more than a bunch of cryer and QQ'ers that make GD look civilized.

If you go back 3 pages in these forums you see nothing but 30 threads, 15 whining about BFT, the other 15 whining about Cleaver, don't think people here will be happy until everyone is fighting with sticks and stones.

The sad thing is, having "gamed" for almost a decade, there will alwayas be OP things and UP things, it's just the way games work, you could nerf Kassadin to the ground, the next day player will find something as equally broken or close, it's just the way humans work, we all want the easy way out with the quickest/best reward possible.

We still adapt. You know what happened when BFT came to Dom? We adapted to using champs that could abuse it. Black Cleaver? Same thing. These items are unhealthy for the game because they ruin build diversity. They are so blatantly OP that they warp the game around them. THAT is the problem.

Also, some ******s like spamming threads instead of posting into similar topics.

Orphane 12-07-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Das Strychnine (Hozzászólás 32186626)

Dude... you do realize the complaints about Black Cleaver also stem from the S3 changes dramatically affecting the way flat and % penetration synergize together to make building any amount of armor useless against someone who has sufficient Black Cleavers and a LW? Look at Sauron's mathcraft thread about Black Cleaver. While in a lot of cases QQ is unfounded, this is something Riot fudged up numberswise and they are going to have to adjust it.

Tempestphile 12-07-2012 01:05 PM

VI = 6

stack VI = 666?

Das Strychnine 12-07-2012 01:59 PM

I'm just saying the quality of these forums has been drastically decreased by QQ'ers and I'm not liking it. Before BFT we actually talked about strategies, we discussed Saurons incredibly helpful guides, we talked about tournaments, Dominion chat and etc.

Now every time I open this page it's BFT/Black Cleaver spammers every single thread. Riot has already addressed the issue, it's broken in SR too, not even GD is as trashy as this forum has been since the release of BFT and that's saying something...

KaWraith 12-07-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Das Strychnine (Hozzászólás 32190070)
I'm just saying the quality of these forums has been drastically decreased by QQ'ers and I'm not liking it. Before BFT we actually talked about strategies, we discussed Saurons incredibly helpful guides, we talked about tournaments, Dominion chat and etc.

Now every time I open this page it's BFT/Black Cleaver spammers every single thread. Riot has already addressed the issue, it's broken in SR too, not even GD is as trashy as this forum has been since the release of BFT and that's saying something...

lets see here: "we discussed Sauron's incredibly helpful guides" Sauron is the one who lead the charge (and did the math) showing that BfT and BC are massively overpowered items.

The QQ is due to a fundamentally broken pair of new items that totally upended the status quo of the game in a negative fashion. I think BfT is super important for mage viability, and BC is super important for ad casters, but they came out of the gate way too strong, and its taking far to long for them to get fixed, even though riot openly acknowledged the problem almost immediately.

Das Strychnine 12-07-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaWraith (Hozzászólás 32190877)
lets see here: "we discussed Sauron's incredibly helpful guides" Sauron is the one who lead the charge (and did the math) showing that BfT and BC are massively overpowered items.

The QQ is due to a fundamentally broken pair of new items that totally upended the status quo of the game in a negative fashion. I think BfT is super important for mage viability, and BC is super important for ad casters, but they came out of the gate way too strong, and its taking far to long for them to get fixed, even though riot openly acknowledged the problem almost immediately.

Sauron made a constructive feedback post with numbers for Riot to see, he does not open 10 threads a day saying, OMGHZXZ!!1 BC IS SO STORNK!! XIN ZAO KILL ME 1V1.