League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   New Player Forum (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   I can't say anything? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2876471)

Foxxyness 12-07-2012 10:58 AM

I can't say anything?

So I have a question. Why can you not say something like "No ganks in first 16 minutes... gg." without instantly being reported, and harassed by people? For example in my last game I wen't 0/1 as support Taric. Our jungler wen't 0/5 and did not gank bot once until 16 minutes of the game has went by. As soon as I said what I quoted above people blamed me for the enemy team being fed, and said they are going to report me. Why can I not point out a flaw without being reported? It's not like I harassed them about that 1 mistake. I just said that one thing and instantly the blame was on me for pointing out a mistake. I just do not understand why a person can't say 1 thing without being reported...

Minakie 12-07-2012 11:07 AM

I don't know, people on LoL are just getting a bit over-sensitive I guess.

Hellioning 12-07-2012 11:08 AM

You said it in a negative way. You should have just asked "Can you please gank bot?" instead of calling gg 16 minutes in.

Foxxyness 12-07-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellioning (Hozzászólás 32183326)
You said it in a negative way. You should have just asked "Can you please gank bot?" instead of calling gg 16 minutes in.

Considering we lost bot turret 10 minutes in, and the enemy vayne was just getting free farm that should tell any jungler that lane needs extra help... All our other turrets was up, bot was only turret down at that point.

Jeanschyso 12-07-2012 11:18 AM

Well, if he was getting killed, it means that maybe the other lanes were in even bigger problems. That also means your whole team was outplayed. that 16 minutes gg is very unclassy, it means you give up. No one should give up before at least 25 minutes with no towers left and a 150+ cs ADC with 5 kills as an enemy when your team has no CC or poke

TehomCD 12-07-2012 11:25 AM

Being that negative literally never helps if you're trying to win the game. All you're doing is annoying your teammates. If you consider the game lost, just stay quiet and then surrender 4 minutes later while cursing your team aloud, rather than in chat.

Foxxyness 12-07-2012 11:27 AM

I had not given up, I was still trying. Also saying 1 thing does not give your team the right to report you when they are doing just as bad, or worse then the person they are reporting. Also does not give them the right to harass me for the rest of the game.

MikeLemmer 12-07-2012 11:31 AM

Complaining after the fact does not get you ganks & makes you look like a whiner. Asking for ganks (hopefully) gets you ganks.

And don't use "it should be obvious" as an excuse to complain instead of asking first. Here's 3 reasons a jungler might not have ganked your lane:
1. The jungler overlooked it; he has to keep track of the entire map, and accidently neglecting a lane is easy.
2. The jungler decided ganking your lane would make a bad situation worse: if your enemy's fed, they could easily kill 2-3 of you during a failed gank and become even more fed.
3. Your lane was constantly overpushed when the jungler was nearby and he didn't have a good opening for a gank.

If you straight-up ask him for a gank bot, he either has to A)confirm he'll try to gank bot, B)explain why he isn't ganking bot, or C)ignore you completely and take flak for not communicating. Let me put it this way: I can't think of any situation where complaining about a lack of ganks gets you a better response than asking for one.

Foxxyness 12-07-2012 11:38 AM

I am saying that I did not deserve to be reported by multiple people for saying 1 thing. I also did not deserve to be harassed by the people doing worse than me. When a jungler is going 0/5 because of fail ganks mid or top they don't really have an excuse to report a 0/1 support that only said 1 thing all match.

OriginalJack 12-07-2012 11:50 AM

If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.