League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 15

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Matchmaking System (A game/dating show RP) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2875859)

Ask Orichan 12-07-2012 07:12 AM

Matchmaking System (A game/dating show RP)

*Spotlights shine to and fro upon a medium-sized stage painted white and gold. The walls are decorated with pictures of various champions. A grey desk with two tall chairs sits on the right while the left has a very large ivory love seat with a large flat-screen behind it. The lights turn on as a voice comes on the air.*

Hello and welcome everyone to Valoran`s newest and #1 dating show, Matchmaking System: Top or Bottom. Before we introduce our two lovely hosts allow me to explain how the game works. First, a male or female is chosen as our prospective candidate who shares a few things about his/herself, mostly just basic information.

Then if anyone is interested in our candidate they will step forward and also give information about themselves. If our candidate and admirer wish, they may choose a location to have one outing. If it turns out well, then they are free to contact each other again should they choose. If not well, better luck next time.

If our Candidate has more than one admirer he/she is free to choose which one they would like to go on an outing with.

*The audience claps, gasps and gives cheers on queue as the announcer speaks again.*

Our hosts will also survey our candidates to increase their likability so without further delay let`s introduce our first helper. She`s adorable, destructive, lovable and did we mention mechanical? Please welcome the Lady of Clockwork herself, ORIANNA!

*Orianna smiles and greets everyone as she enters. Her attire consists of a red long sleeve button-up shirt with a black frilled skirt and matching heels. Her hair is also redone now medium length with one of her bangs hanging near her eyes. As soon as she takes her place behind the podium she addresses the audience.*

Thank you and welcome. As you know Ori just likes to meddle and have fun so without further ado, allow me to clarify one thing: any romance that happens or doesn`t happen is entirely up to the pair themselves so we don`t get in trouble. Ori does not like getting into trouble. But before that Orianna needs some help from my good friend who is a great love counselor and fellow champion.

Ball replays the rules on the screen for everyone to see once more before Sarah arrives.
1: Anyone who wants to be a candidate please inform the hosts.
2: Once each candidate finds an admirer the next candidate will have a turn. In the event that many people want to become the next candidate the hosts along with the audience will decide who should go next.
3: Please be orderly and respectful.
4: Let`s have fun :D

*Orianna smiles innocently as Ball replays the 4th rule which she sneaked in.*

Ask Fortune 12-07-2012 07:20 AM

At this point, Sarah stepped onto the stage, brandishing her own microphone.

"And introducing herself, the co-host of the show, her name is kind of unfortunate for this genre but she makes up for it by coming up with the totally awesome name for this whole thing~." Sarah cooed. "Please welcome, the lovely and talented ME, Miss Fortune~!"

She smirked, tipping her hat to the audience, and took her place next to Orianna.

Ask Orichan 12-07-2012 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Fortune (Hozzászólás 32177109)
At this point, Sarah stepped onto the stage, brandishing her own microphone.

"And introducing herself, the co-host of the show, her name is kind of unfortunate for this genre but she makes up for it by coming up with the totally awesome name for this whole thing~." Sarah cooed. "Please welcome, the lovely and talented ME, Miss Fortune~!"

She smirked, tipping her hat to the audience, and took her place next to Orianna.

*Orianna gives Sarah a hug.*

And now that our love counselor is here lets begin. Who wants to be our first candidate?

((Thanks Sarah!))

Ask the Defender 12-07-2012 08:02 AM

((... I dunno what i'm doing))
Jayce raises his hand for half a second but then puts it down again.

Munchlord 12-07-2012 08:34 AM

((As hilarious as this would probably be as a semi goofball RP, I don't really have any characters that'd actually up and do this, so I'll stick with watching for now.))

Iron Ambássador 12-07-2012 09:14 AM

((I may have laughed a bit too much at the "Matchmaking system: Top or bottom"))

Lord of Apoc 12-07-2012 09:51 AM

((Cue OC Vale))

A grey haired alchemist sat in the audience hoping that maybe she could mess with a few candidates.

((I swear she is mentally insane.))

Rudmed 12-07-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Defender (Hozzászólás 32177988)
((... I dunno what i'm doing))
Jayce raises his hand for half a second but then puts it down again.

((Alright someone go get LB.))

The Angel Knight 12-07-2012 10:44 AM

((If Kayle did this.. hilariousness would insure))

AsktheBlindFist 12-07-2012 10:46 AM

((If Lee wasn't taken, he would get forced into it.))