League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   @riot ; I do NOT think the jungle is viable in 3v3 (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2875579)

GG Very Easy LOL 12-07-2012 04:16 AM

@riot ; I do NOT think the jungle is viable in 3v3

The jungle camps only seem to cause more harm than good. Yeah, sure its a nice way to farm gold; when your lane is pushing but when is it really a "necessity". The map is already small as it is. To add to it we have altars to preoccupy. Which is way more important than "jungling" due to the new game mechanics of TT.

3v3 is more of a strategic gameplay. That requires ALL players to be present.

I only seem to encounter trolls or even unskill players in 3v3, sometimes both.

The trolls/noobs favor jungling for absolutely no reason. And by no reason I mean jungling when our inhibitor is already destroyed, when the game has past its 20 min mark. and my favorite when there is a team fight going on right on the other side of that freaking wall.

I understand the jungle is a main "stable" in this new TT map. Since both sides get camps.

All I'm asking is to create little note informing players of how effective jungling is in 3v3 when the game progress on. you know, that little note in the beginning of the game that gives "advices".

I would much rather see " Jungling is not smart. Especially when your teammates are about to bust a realtalk 2v3 "

than "teemo is the most hated champion LoL"

I think Im kinda late of covering this topic. but oh well. first post ever. yolo

Real Talk
goodnight

Quote:

Edit: written at 5am. not looking for an A+. looking for feedback. ill update this post if i feel its worth the time.

edit grammar trolls not worth my time
Quote:

Alright here's an example of ones of my solo q game

3v3, 15 minutes into the game. Both first turrents are destroyed. We are fairly around level 15 all six of us.

A team fights happens.

There is a trade off. We all die except for tryndamere. Whom is on my team.

There's a great amount of creeps pushing both lanes. Towards the enemies base. *good for us

Also note that we do not have any altars in our possession. The lock had expired. Meaning we can cap it. *Ie tryndamere

So our little tryndamere with 200 hp decides to jungle instead.

Our whole team is constantly pinging/telling him to cap an altar. He doesn't listen us and proceed to jungle

Because of tryndamere jungling we lost potential key points that would otherwise benefit us of that team fight.

The tryndamere would not listen to us. He told us that he needed more gold which was a very stupid play by him.

He actually walked past the altar telling us he only has 3 seconds {before their whole team respawn} to clear out the wraiths WHILE on the enemies side.

Needless to say they all respawn rushing tryndamere because they had vision of him walking through the altar at low hp

Still he would not recall or go back.

And when he finally does. He proceeds to start wolves before heading back.

He then gets caught and dies.

That couple of seconds of jungling really set us back and ultimately lost the game for us.

Tryndamere could of either pushed a tower or even capture both altars but due to this troll.

We were forced to do a 2v3. Needless to say they pushed to our inb and we lost the game.

I feel that riot has really messed up the community of TT introducing these jungle camps into our faces. The old jungle camp weren't really an issue because they were "out of the way" Most people wouldn't even venture the top of the map. They were too busy managing the lanes.

I feel that Jungle camps aren't really for 3v3 they are more for 5v5.

Presences and objectives in 3v3 is so important. Jungle camps only seems to get in the way.

Angela Anderson 12-07-2012 05:25 AM

Oh my goodness so much incorrect and misguided information

Goggris 12-07-2012 08:44 AM

Yah Jungle is not viable guys. No competitive high rank 3v3 teams run junglers.... . . . . . . . .

Boo 12-07-2012 09:59 AM

duo bot 4 life

GG Very Easy LOL 12-07-2012 11:27 AM

I wrote this at 5am. this isn't English class

MauxFire 12-07-2012 11:31 AM

I'm assuming you are playing in normal Q. Because I have done nothing but jungle since the new map out in ranked Q. Try getting a few competent friends together and run a few games in the ranked Q, then tell me that jungling is not viable

GG Very Easy LOL 12-07-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MauxFire (Hozzászólás 32184135)
I'm assuming you are playing in normal Q. Because I have done nothing but jungle since the new map out in ranked Q. Try getting a few competent friends together and run a few games in the ranked Q, then tell me that jungling is not viable

yeah I am solo q'ing

Yes I do understand there are some benefits with jungling but I feel that it is really more of a situational gimmick.

Like I had teammates with 1 hp jungling the enemies' side for absolutely no reason. They won't fall back because they feel that jungling is more important than capturing the altars or even destroying the turrets even when everybody's dead. needless to say they die 90% of the time.

if you guys don't agree with me. play a couple games in solo q 3v3. you will find jungling trolls everywhere.

Bobinatorlol 12-07-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianhasatan (Hozzászólás 32186519)
if you guys don't agree with me. play a couple games in solo q 3v3. you will find jungling trolls everywhere.

I have played hundreds of solo q games and I can't stand having a jungler on my team. I will admit though it is due to a few sour apples. Here is why.

1. People in solo q have a hard time in bot lane 1v2. Often dying multiple times.
2. The jungler picks terrible champs to jungle with or doesn't know how to jungle. For example the jungler that has to go back to base every other camp clear because they are low health.
3. Junglers in normal q think they have two things to do gank or jungle. When going bot to leech exp and farm is perfectly ok. Sometimes bot thinks he/she is entitled to all the CS so they can be partially to blame.
4. The junglers that dont say anything or ever ping. A ping or two goes a long way. You jumping in my lane to gank while I am busy doing something is not the best way to start a gank. When I jungle I tend to call MIA for all lanes because I have nothing else to do so why not.
5. Certain champs I play top naturally shove the lane so having camps up is always nice to have.
6. When a gank fails they never come back. Getting a kill is not the sole reason why you gank lanes.

But I know this is just because of bad players not the role. The role is important its just most people don't know how to play it.

Rigelina 12-07-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianhasatan (Hozzászólás 32186519)
yeah I am solo q'ing

Yes I do understand there are some benefits with jungling but I feel that it is really more of a situational gimmick.

Like I had teammates with 1 hp jungling the enemies' side for absolutely no reason. They won't fall back because they feel that jungling is more important than capturing the altars or even destroying the turrets even when everybody's dead. needless to say they die 90% of the time.

By your logic laning isn't viable because I had a guy in my game go to lane with 1 hp and die before for absolutely no reason. Does the presence of stupid people in lane mean that laning is nothing but a situational gimmick? Obviously not, which is why nobody really understands your argument.

If you don't clear jungle, you are leaving xp and gold on the table. You can opt for a player who focuses on clearing jungle or you can split the jungle between players who focus on lanes. You've yet to state any argument why you don't think having a player in the jungle is good other than the fact that you apparently only play with people who suicide in the jungle. Do you assume that they wouldn't suicide in lane?

GG Very Easy LOL 12-07-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rigelina (Hozzászólás 32191393)
By your logic laning isn't viable because I had a guy in my game go to lane with 1 hp and die before for absolutely no reason. Does the presence of stupid people in lane mean that laning is nothing but a situational gimmick? Obviously not, which is why nobody really understands your argument.

If you don't clear jungle, you are leaving xp and gold on the table. You can opt for a player who focuses on clearing jungle or you can split the jungle between players who focus on lanes. You've yet to state any argument why you don't think having a player in the jungle is good other than the fact that you apparently only play with people who suicide in the jungle. Do you assume that they wouldn't suicide in lane?

Alright here's an example of ones of my solo q game

3v3, 15 minutes into the game. Both first turrents are destroyed. We are fairly around level 15 all six of us.

A team fights happens.

There is a trade off. We all die except for tryndamere. Whom is on my team.

There's a great amount of creeps pushing both lanes. Towards the enemies base. *good for us

Also note that we do not have any altars in our possession. The lock had expired. Meaning we can cap it. *Ie tryndamere

So our little tryndamere with 200 hp decides to jungle instead.

Our whole team is constantly pinging/telling him to cap an altar. He doesn't listen us and proceed to jungle

Because of tryndamere jungling we lost potential key points that would otherwise benefit us of that team fight.

The tryndamere would not listen to us. He told us that he needed more gold which was a very stupid play by him.

He actually walked past the altar telling us he only has 3 seconds {before their whole team respawn} to clear out the wraiths WHILE on the enemies side.

Needless to say they all respawn rushing tryndamere because they had vision of him walking through the altar at low hp

Still he would not recall or go back.

And when he finally does. He proceeds to start wolves before heading back.

He then gets caught and dies.

That couple of seconds of jungling really set us back and ultimately lost the game for us.

Tryndamere could of either pushed a tower or even capture both altars but due to this troll.

We were forced to do a 2v3. Needless to say they pushed to our inb and we lost the game.

I feel that riot has really messed up the community of TT introducing these jungle camps into our faces. The old jungle camp weren't really an issue because they were "out of the way" Most people wouldn't even venture the top of the map. They were too busy managing the lanes.

I feel that Jungle camps aren't really for 3v3 they are more for 5v5.

Presences and objectives in 3v3 is so important. Jungle camps only seems to get in the way.