League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 13

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Oh, so you don't have your own character? Maybe... I can help? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2875562)

Neyke 12-07-2012 04:03 AM

(OOC Thread) Oh, so you don't have your own character? Maybe... I can help?

Okay I'm back, but I'm going to be working hard on my high school now, so yeah... I might be rusty for the time being, but I'll be able to keep up if the requests continue as smoothly as they were before.

----------

(THIS IS AN OOC THREAD DX)

I've been bent to reading a LOT of information recently, mostly about champions that we have, but man... I got bored D:

I LOVE TO WRITE. And what I love the most is to create "people", that is, to make characters! So yeah, I'd like if you sent me one or two characters that you'd like me to see (maybe to improve them?) or ideas for characters that you'd like me to create for you to Roleplay with.

So yeah, I'll be working on one or two characters at a time, because I'm not sure about how will people like this S:

Feel free to send your requests, but me mindful that my mind isn't capable of working with several characters at once and give me time to read your requests calmly :P

That's it!

Neyke 12-07-2012 04:32 AM

((OH MY GOD AN UPVOTE!))

So... It seems like I've got response at least...Hmmph... Now I wonder who has interesting rewards such my trades?

((Come on, I hate being idle! xD))

Ask the Defender 12-07-2012 04:39 AM

((Soo... You're creating OCs?))

Neyke 12-07-2012 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Defender (Hozzászólás 32174546)
((Soo... You're creating OCs?))

((I suppose you meant PC's, yeah.

I'd be glad if someone came here already xD))

DearCorki 12-07-2012 05:02 AM

((No, he means OC's, Original Characters.))

Neyke 12-07-2012 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DearCorki (Hozzászólás 32174815)
((No, he means OC's, Original Characters.))

((Ah, right, right... So yeah, I make OC's. I could even take my time to review your already-made OC's and change some one or two things that people can be lazy to do... Like maybe the information on their skills? I'm not sure, because, obviously, we can't EVER reach an exact thing that someone else expects, but I try my best on making characters to myself... so yeah.

Still not a single request :D

edit* I'm at least glad I don't have to bump this XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD))

Ask the Defender 12-07-2012 05:17 AM

((EDITED JUST FOR YOU AM I DOING THIS RIGHT ERMAHGERD WHY AM I SHOUTING AHHHHHHHHHHHH))
Hello... Neyke. I've brought a little apprentice of mine for a description. She's a bit shy, pretty much took quite a while for her to come in...
Jayce looks back to the frail girl behind him. He brings her out for the man to see.
Her name is Sandra...
She may be my apprentice, but she's just a normal girl. I need your help to find her hidden powers...
Jayce seems to be worried. He pushes Sandra towards the man.
Go on, the man just wants to see you.

Neyke 12-07-2012 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Defender (Hozzászólás 32175013)
((Rightyo, do you know what you could do for an OC that is Jayce's apprentice?))

((Hey, edit that and make your request legit to Neyke, as opposed to my OOC :P I'm not a Jayce-fan, but I have one idea or two. Is he clumsy? Is he brave? Timid? I'd like to know how do you want him to be before I work, just gimme the basics. I normally work the rest of teh character from what is his basic personality (timid / brave / balanced / etc...) but I'll begin right now.

Edit* If you want to, I can just do it all myself, but then I can't guarantee that you'll like it...))

Geokhan 12-07-2012 05:33 AM

((Let's see how this works.

Geokhan has a buddy named Greg. Greg is meant to be a supporting character. Why I made him? I don't know anymore, but he isn't target practice now and the thread I made him for has finally died, but Greg will stick around. He is currently on Geokhan's profile page and there isn't much there besides the fact that he is a small red imp and was a cat-burglar who tried to steal the wrong stuff and lost his humanity for it.

I know you wanted to RP this...but I have no IDEA why anyone in their right mind would summon Greg. He is a distraction at best.

PS: I tried to make a thread for people to gather and help make OC's and it didn't fly well, but maybe yours will. Good luck.))

Neyke 12-07-2012 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geokhan (Hozzászólás 32175236)
((Let's see how this works.

Geokhan has a buddy named Greg. Greg is meant to be a supporting character. Why I made him? I don't know anymore, but he isn't target practice now and the thread I made him for has finally died, but Greg will stick around. He is currently on Geokhan's profile page and there isn't much there besides the fact that he is a small red imp and was a cat-burglar who tried to steal the wrong stuff and lost his humanity for it.

I know you wanted to RP this...but I have no IDEA why anyone in their right mind would summon Greg. He is a distraction at best.

PS: I tried to make a thread for people to gather and help make OC's and it didn't fly well, but maybe yours will. Good luck.))

((Hey! thanks for the request, but if you're sure about the character, PUT IT in to the actual post, not OOC! I'll be working on it as soon as I make the basics for Jayce's apprentice (Ask the Defender's request).))