League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Guess TEEMO will be a troll pick again... Rage (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2875417)

WushiFinger 12-07-2012 01:57 AM

Guess TEEMO will be a troll pick again... Rage

I like TEEMO and I like playing him. With the new items he got to a very nice good point. Now that he stands up to all the other champs after being pretty much a troll pick for the last season and a HALF.... NERF!

Why the **** does riot do this. I mean my bad he isn't the most commonly used or the highest money maker but you are passing off a bunch of people because the people that go glass cannon do damage... Like they should... They are ****ing glass cannon.

notFREEfood 12-07-2012 01:58 AM

He was overdue for a nerf.

True Bandito 12-07-2012 01:58 AM

Cause Teemo shrooms + Liandry was blatantly tormenting.

NightReaper 12-07-2012 01:59 AM

Hasn't he always been a troll pick? pre and post nerf? picking teemo has always screamed troll for me , even when they're doing good it's just something about him...

Ryzu 12-07-2012 01:59 AM

Teemo has always been known to be toxic. So they should do the whole eve/twitch treatment that made him unplayable, because who likes Teemo? Only the people who play him exclusively lol.

LordTobiothan 12-07-2012 02:00 AM

Well malady makes up for the E nerf, and you pretty much have to buy it on ap attack speed teemo anyway.

The shrooms were a little uncalled for since most of them are wasted damage wise unless a fight just happened. Half the fun of playing teemo is those deadly shrooms.

Captain Flynt 12-07-2012 02:00 AM

Good.

WushiFinger 12-07-2012 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordTobiothan (Hozzászólás 32172916)
Well malady makes up for the E nerf, and you pretty much have to buy it on ap attack speed teemo anyway.

The shrooms were a little uncalled for since most of them are wasted damage wise unless a fight just happened. Half the fun of playing teemo is those deadly shrooms.

And the malady doesn't make up for the E. It is better but really there will be no point in playing him after this patch... Because seriously full ap will do half the damage it does now and we'll attack speed / ap will be pretty useless because now you don't to as much damage so now you need survivability which cuts into his build which in turn makes him do less damage which makes him a stupid pick because you are right back to being out classes by all the other champs again.

WushiFinger 12-07-2012 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Bandito (Hozzászólás 32172901)
Cause Teemo shrooms + Liandry was blatantly tormenting.

Only on a full glass cannon teemo, meaning. Buy a damn pink or Oracle and git rid of his shrooms completely it only costs 400 to render Teemo almost useless as it is, without the incoming NERFS.

Captain Flynt 12-07-2012 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryceamas (Hozzászólás 32173032)
And the malady doesn't make up for the E. It is better but really there will be no point in playing him after this patch... Because seriously full ap will do half the damage it does now and we'll attack speed / ap will be pretty useless because now you don't to as much damage so now you need survivability which cuts into his build which in turn makes him do less damage which makes him a stupid pick because you are right back to being out classes by all the other champs again.

-.1 ap scaling

-150 magic damage base

Half the damage it does now.

Right.