League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Riot, this is completely unfair! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2875416)

TherIsNoUrfLevel 12-07-2012 02:56 AM

Riot, this is completely unfair!

How dare you give Katarina her SECOND fetish skin, when some of the finer women of the league are yet to receive their first!?

This is an outrage.

EDIT: Gragas would also have been an acceptable choice for a fetish skin.

Rav Abaddon 12-07-2012 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TherIsNoUrfLevel (Hozzászólás 32172870)
some of the finer women of the league are yet to receive their first!?

Sorry, did you want Leona to be pole dancing instead?

I'm sure IronStylus would approve.

Vana21 12-07-2012 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister (Hozzászólás 32172880)
Sorry, did you want Leona to be pole dancing instead?

I'm sure IronStylus would approve.

Soraka would have been a good choice
Nothing more fetish then a sexy unicorn/goat

TherIsNoUrfLevel 12-07-2012 03:04 AM

Edited the OP to provide more vital information.

piczasso 12-07-2012 03:14 AM

guyz guyz please.... shyvana looks like pregnant zombie.... we should focus her the most

Queso Queen 12-07-2012 03:17 AM

Zyra is the perfect Christmas Decorational Ornament. I'd like to hang a few decorations on her please :(

TerasDominicus 12-07-2012 03:18 AM

Lots of katarina players . Katarina sells alot , seems like a viable marketing strategy to me .

tisin 12-07-2012 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TherIsNoUrfLevel (Hozzászólás 32172870)
How dare you give Katarina her SECOND fetish skin, when some of the finer women of the league are yet to receive their first!?

This is an outrage.

EDIT: Gragas would also have been an acceptable choice for a fetish skin.

I agreed, they are focusing too much on kat ( Maybe a lazy way/strategy that Riot choose to focus sexuality on the skin sales in one easy champion?) when there are a full list of female champions that can receive some love too.

Soraka ( her new model could be to some good curvy outfit ^^),Shivana ( a more soft look for her?), Zyra ( She would be a perfect xmas tree), Karma( she needs a attractive new Skin ASAP), kayle and Cassiopeia( She maybe a exotic choice) could receive this kind of attention.

And anivia should be include on , would be nice to see some love on her too.

To finish: Less focus on sexy on the already insane sexy kat and MF( they already got some freaking nice skin for that porpuse), more sexy skin for the other girl. ^^

p.s: Also leona could receive that delicous fetish skin too! Breaking that bull**** that IronStylus create and force on her and give to her a sexy appeal for one time at last....

Skillshotautoatk 12-07-2012 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyriacos (Hozzászólás 32173116)
Lots of katarina players . Katarina sells alot , seems like a viable marketing strategy to me .

Dingding

Tobogi 12-07-2012 03:43 AM

give me my sejuani some love!!!!!!!!!