League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   PETITION-Undo Patch Please (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2875386)

Bucc 12-07-2012 02:32 AM

PETITION-Undo Patch Please

I would like to start a petition just to see the number of people who would like to see the latest League of Legend Patch/Season 3 Patch get a rollback.

I for one am not liking this new patch at all and there are many reasons for that.
I don't like the new bundle of items you can buy.
I don't like the new UI all that much.
I don't like the store UI its way to big takes up to much of the screen.
I don't like how MR doesn't feel like it does anything.
I don't like how they removed a lot of Health Regen Items
I REALLY don't like how this game feels completely like DOTA now.. It has nothing unique about it.
I don't like the enhancements you can get on the boots. I can see it having many issues in the future.
I don't like the jungleing feeling as much as i did before.
Im 50/50 on the new masteries
And finally I don't like this new patch/complete game change.

So let Riot know how you feel in the comments below.
List things you do/don't like as well.

This thread isn't only for those who don't like the patch. If you really like it say the reason why. (Note: I am only making this thread to help riot by making there game better by getting feedback from the community that put there game to where its at now.)

Vote if you like to comments/feedback appreciated.

If this gets removed Riot knows were right.

Bucc 12-07-2012 02:37 AM

bumps appreciated!

Bucc 12-07-2012 02:40 AM

bumps appreciated!!

The Bushmaster 12-07-2012 02:40 AM

ridiculous. undo a patch? especially one that's this good and this needed?

you're out of it, man.

NowForRuin 12-07-2012 02:41 AM

It's not like this patch is set in stone. As morello said, they're watching everything going down this patch like hawks. They'll make sure everything is set right so just give them time and keep your testing hats on

IS1c43ba694b538d0dbefce 12-07-2012 02:42 AM

So... i ticked all three answers. Why? Because the OP isn't able to make a proper poll.

The Voxt 12-07-2012 02:44 AM

Petition for something; has negative votes; Give us next patch NOW

Fifth Scheme 12-07-2012 02:45 AM

I really like the patch. Everyone is squishier so the game is more volatile. Makes comebacks more likely. One patch does not DOTA make. This game plays nothing like DOTA, a few items don't change that.

Change is good people.

Bucc 12-07-2012 03:15 AM

bumps appreciated!

Soiyeruda 12-07-2012 03:17 AM

Bad poll. Even if it was made correctly, 1 and 3 are the exact same thing, just worded differently. Also, it's called change. Lots of people don't like it. You learn to deal with it and get used to the changes.