League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I don't get why do you want to buff Talon (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2875363)

Kuragalolz 12-07-2012 01:17 AM

I don't get why do you want to buff Talon
 
Explain me pls, i'm not offensive or anything like that, i don't understand it that's all ...

This guy have a great burst, great escape, he can set up some nice ganks on side lanes and destroy carries under one second without even dying... and he also counters about 95% of the mid picks...

ScorchXBanister 12-07-2012 01:18 AM

Because he's AD and has ****ty itemization because of it.

Plus he has a glorified version of ghost if they have Oracle's on the tank.

Zulgaines 12-07-2012 01:20 AM

Frozen mallet, black cleaver, last whisper, black cleaver.

Kill everything. Never die.

Kuragalolz 12-07-2012 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister (Hozzászólás 32172408)
Because he's AD and has ****ty itemization because of it.

Plus he has a glorified version of ghost if they have Oracle's on the tank.

And lolz ?
He's ad and ?

You only pick it when you have a magic damages dealer on jungle or top, plus even if ennemy team can see you when you activate your ults with an oracle, still deals incredible damages.

Talon is one of my most played chars and i think that he doesn't deserve a buff, he's fine like this.

White Pony 12-07-2012 01:22 AM

I think talon is an underplayed, overpowered champion. A sleeping giant like rumble. Doesn't need buff.

LSA 12-07-2012 01:23 AM

Because once the black cleaver passive becomes unique he's only slightly better than he was before the S3 update.

Thane Soren 12-07-2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuragalolz (Hozzászólás 32172447)
Talon is one of my most played chars.

I had no idea why you were saying what you were saying until I read this part.

Then I understood.

You are an idiot.

Kuragalolz 12-07-2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeezy102 (Hozzászólás 32172470)
I think talon is an underplayed, overpowered champion. A sleeping giant like rumble. Doesn't need buff.

I wouldn't say overpowered but yes, he's strong.

ScorchXBanister 12-07-2012 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuragalolz (Hozzászólás 32172447)
And lolz ?
He's ad and ?

You only pick it when you have a magic damages dealer on jungle or top, plus even if ennemy team can see you when you activate your ults with an oracle, still deals incredible damages.

Talon is one of my most played chars and i think that he doesn't deserve a buff, he's fine like this.

You asked, I answered. I don't have the comprehensive list of reasons why Talon could use some help.

Thane Soren 12-07-2012 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister (Hozzászólás 32172496)
You asked, I answered. I don't have the comprehensive list of reasons why Talon could use some help.

I do.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2319803

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2404102

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2361510

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2403926


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:36 PM.


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc