League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   "An Opponent is Missing from lane/ Missing in Action" Ping (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2875347)

Souldier 12-07-2012 01:05 AM

"An Opponent is Missing from lane/ Missing in Action" Ping

Just a quick way of saying mia. Look at the map, see the MIA ping, and know right away that the guy is mia.
I just get annoyed when people don't say mia as much as they should and i think this is a fast way to get it done.

Lets get them thumbs up for riot to see!
Come on Riot! We need this In!

EDIT: EXAMPLE ->

Lets say i am playing as Riven in solo top.
My opponent is Shen.
If i press the MIA shortcut key and click on anything but shen it will say: "Riven has warned that an enemy is missing from action/missing from lane!"

Now, Lets say i see him leave or there is a ward on the screen, and i ping on Shen. It could say: "Shen is missing from the lane/missing from action!"

EDIT #2:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emma Retodd (Hozzászólás 32173132)
I like this idea. Although instead of a tight ping, it should be more of an area ping (like a fainter gradient so it seems more dispersed) on the mini map.

It is a good idea too. Lets a person get a more clear/accurate placement of were the enemy is MIA from and were he may go to.

Frosthaven 12-07-2012 01:06 AM

I would use the hell out of such a ping. I already have a mouse macro to type mia for me so i don't have to stop focusing what im doing, but an in game method would be greatly appreciated.

Having said that, I get this image of 30 some odd pings down the road where the jungler and laners could hold a full conversation in nothing more than ping chat when arguing. *shudder*

ShrubNinja 12-07-2012 01:06 AM

I like this idea. Stopping to type mia every time an enemy leaves sight has screwed me a couple times.

Souldier 12-07-2012 01:15 AM

Bumps needed people!

Souldier 12-07-2012 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShrubNinja (Hozzászólás 32172254)
I like this idea. Stopping to type mia every time an enemy leaves sight has screwed me a couple times.

I know how you feel man.

Myst Desdemona 12-07-2012 01:28 AM

makes me wonder why we don't have one to begin with, i died a lot of times trying to type mia, its annoying really.

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac 12-07-2012 01:29 AM

I Use V and say SS.

If they fail to go back after that they deserve to die.

Vana21 12-07-2012 01:30 AM

Would be nice

Everytime i go to type mia that's when they decide to gank. My other hand is in a bag of chips.

The Bushmaster 12-07-2012 01:30 AM

died a few times typing Mia. We have alt+click for gathering ping, ctrl+click for retreat ping, how about Z+click for MIA ping?

......does Z do anything? I mean... key binding menu though....

Souldier 12-07-2012 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferrero94 (Hozzászólás 32172556)
I Use V and say SS.

If they fail to go back after that they deserve to die.

But is it worth it for you to possibly lose a game?