League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   @Riot so about Caitlyn's Nemesis.... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2875236)

Cytus 12-07-2012 12:14 AM

@Riot so about Caitlyn's Nemesis....
 
Obviously they now have to be the leader of the gang Vi used to be in to add 100% more drama.

Dash Sendai 12-07-2012 12:15 AM

Who cares

Cytus 12-07-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dash Sendai (Hozzászólás 32171332)
Who cares

People that enjoy secret passives and taunt's between two characters? Some people do like to read the lore's of characters they're interested in you know.

Dash Sendai 12-07-2012 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TokyoMew (Hozzászólás 32171360)
People that enjoy secret passives and taunt's between two characters? Some people do like to read the lore's of characters they're interested in you know.

Doesnt matter to anything in the game

I guess lore nerds do need something new to gush over

IronStylus 12-07-2012 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dash Sendai (Hozzászólás 32171332)
Who cares

I care. That's who.

Harrow 12-07-2012 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironstylus (Hozzászólás 32171397)
i care. That's who.

did you ever know that you're my heeeeeeroooooooooooo

Dat Asian Gurl 12-07-2012 12:20 AM

Reds just burned the lore hater. :>

EDIT: lol@people who think lore doesn't matter...

Cytus 12-07-2012 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dash Sendai (Hozzászólás 32171385)
Doesnt matter to anything in the game

I guess lore nerds do need something new to gush over

I only read the lores in champions I'm interested in. More than half of the champions in the league have stories that I haven't read and don't really care to read anytime soon. They do add something to the game, it's not just about fighting, there's a reason every character goes into the league. They don't just push out a champion and say they're in the league because they just wanted to join because they were bored on a Friday night.

LordRandomness 12-07-2012 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harrow (Hozzászólás 32171419)
did you ever know that you're my heeeeeeroooooooooooo

Those lyrics + that avatar = O__O

DT777 12-07-2012 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TokyoMew (Hozzászólás 32171310)
Obviously they now have to be the leader of the gang Vi used to be in to add 100% more drama.

idk.

C seemed like a solo op kind of person, from the lore.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:09 AM.


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc