League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Item Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Atma's Impaler (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2875104)

Bungboy 12-06-2012 11:21 PM

Atma's Impaler

Buff it back to giving 2% of your health as AD and it'll be useful again, and not over the top because Warmogs and other hp items were nerfed and FoN was removed. The item has little to no use and I can't think of any champion it's good on, other than Olaf.

Jonnytz 12-06-2012 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bungboy (Hozzászólás 32170168)
Buff it back to giving 2% of your health as AD and it'll be useful again, and not over the top because Warmogs was nerfed and FoN was removed. The item has little to no use and I can't think of any champion it's good on, other than Olaf.

nop, every bruiser and there mother was using this item... and if everyone is using it its for a pretty good damn reason.. people like gp with build warmogs with with a item (atmas) that gave crit.... armor.... and ad... way too op on garen and gp and others

Bungboy 12-06-2012 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonnytz (Hozzászólás 32170496)
nop, every bruiser and there mother was using this item... and if everyone is using it its for a pretty good damn reason.. people like gp with build warmogs with with a item (atmas) that gave crit.... armor.... and ad... way too op on garen and gp and others

As I stated, most, if not ALL health items have been scaled down. Atma's isn't good enough anymore. It was situational before the patch, but at least it had some uses. It has almost no use at all now.

Dzanio 12-07-2012 01:16 AM

It's still easy to break 300 HP (a lot more items give a little hp now, instead of a few items giving a lot), which would be 60 or more AD. For the cost I don't think it's justifiable to buff Atma's back to 2%, and it's at a good price range for what it does.

On an somewhat related note, there aren't many armor + AD items. It might be nice if they added some to fill in the gap since the nerf.

Magma Armor0 12-07-2012 09:43 AM

I still liked what someone else suggested: change it to dealing 2% of your max health on-hit. That prevents it from boosting abilities that scale with AD (I'm looking at you, Pantheon, Olaf, etc.), but still gives those bruisers that rely on auto-attacking a boost(which usually aren't supported in the current format, since they have more trouble laning top without a poke.)

That said, I agree 1.5%, especially with the health nerfs, isn't quite enough to make this item worth building. I'm still a little afraid of buffing it straight back up to 2%...maybe 1.75%? idk...I'm a little short on ideas right now; I have a final coming up in 7 minutes.

BlockHeart 12-07-2012 10:24 AM

Well, flat AD was reduced in cost in season 3 by about 10%, so I think boosting it up to 1.65% would be in order at least.

IonDragonX 12-07-2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bungboy (Hozzászólás 32170894)
As I stated, most, if not ALL health items have been scaled down. Atma's isn't good enough anymore. It was situational before the patch, but at least it had some uses. It has almost no use at all now.

I disagree. The other armors took their nerfs. Atma's was overall buffed. It kept its Armor value and is now made from a GP10. (making it cheaper than its price tag)

I would like to see the passive buffed to 1.7 or 1.75%.

Flagrock 12-07-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IonDragonX (Hozzászólás 32182820)
I disagree. The other armors took their nerfs. Atma's was overall buffed. It kept its Armor value and is now made from a GP10. (making it cheaper than its price tag)

I would like to see the passive buffed to 1.7 or 1.75%.

Umm... Atma's got NERFED in the preseason patch. 45 armor 18% crit TO 45 armor 15% crit. My biggest problem with Atma's is that I only picked it up on Mundo after the nerf and now with the health nerfs like hell, I don't even think Mundo would want it over other better items. My question is why the hell did they nerf the needed items of AP/AD so much? Deathcap NERFED from 140 to 120 ap and 40% to 25% bonus ap. PD from 55% 30% 12% to like 50% 25% 5%. I can keep going, but why did they basically nerf all the combined values of the major items and go through and reduce all the values of the items? You can't get as high of armor, hp, MR, AS, crit, ap, or ad as you used to (maybe flat ad was buffed a bit on some items but still) it seems like Riot just nerf hammered all items to make the champs less strong with them across the board.

IonDragonX 12-07-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flagrock (Hozzászólás 32183703)
Umm... Atma's got NERFED in the preseason patch. 45 armor 18% crit TO 45 armor 15% crit.

Gee. Its just like you are ignoring my words "overall buffed". That means that, by taking in the consideration for armor in Season 3, the Atma's is better than in Season 2.
Quote:

Deathcap NERFED from 140 to 120 ap and 40% to 25% bonus ap.
Ummm... Deathcap was 30%. +140 AP +30% AP TO +120 AP +25% AP.

MSTR Titan 12-07-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dzanio (Hozzászólás 32172372)
It's still easy to break 300 HP (a lot more items give a little hp now, instead of a few items giving a lot), which would be 60 or more AD. For the cost I don't think it's justifiable to buff Atma's back to 2%, and it's at a good price range for what it does.

On an somewhat related note, there aren't many armor + AD items. It might be nice if they added some to fill in the gap since the nerf.

Uh, math. Its 3000 hp, which is not achievable until late mid-game. By that time, 60 AD won't amount to much.