League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   High Tech Proformance - htp, LF 1600/1700+ players for S3. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2874926)

sksmiNix 12-06-2012 10:19 PM

High Tech Performance - htp, LF 1600/1700+ players for S3.

Hello, to start this off I'll talk a little bit about myself and the goals I have for this team I will be creating and leading. My name is Stephen "sksmiNix" Sweet, I'm 21 years old and am a veteran to the competitive gaming scene. I started playing CS at the age of 8 in beta 1 and through 2006 played it religiously hitting CAL-I, and Cevo-P for years. Now, I'm really into LoL, sitting at 1600elo for my first really super competitive season. With this team I want 4 individuals that are fully committed and want to improve and only to improve. On top of this, willing to stay with the team to increase our abilities together as a group. Please, only apply if you have goals of going diamond by next season and have even bigger dreams. Be 17+ and very mature, with due time I can help us with sponsorship as I still have some old affiliates.

Practices will generally be (Mon-Wed 6pm-10pmpst), Thur 6pmpst-TBD, Weekends will be whenever people are on Fri/sat 1pst-TBD and Sundays 4pst-10PST.
So, on the recruitment side of things here are things I'd like to see in the post! Also, I'll be ADC. Please again only apply if able to play at these times and
think you're mature enough and competitive enough to do this. Go ahead and copy and paste these questions and I will contact you in-game if I'd be interested
in playing with you.

Current Elo:
Ingame name:
Location?:
Do you have any goals you set for yourself on a week to week basis? In LoL:
Why do you play LoL?
What drives you to become a better player?
Why do you think you have what it takes?
Prior gaming experience?
Role?:

Thanks again,
Stephen "sksmiNix" Sweet

sksmiNix 12-07-2012 10:39 AM

bump^

SolissFoon 12-07-2012 10:46 AM

Current Elo: 1501, Top Rating: 1648
Ingame name: Solissfoon
Location?: CA, USA
Do you have any goals you set for yourself on a week to week basis? Practice champs
In LoL: 2K+ Elo this season
Why do you play LoL? LoL is fun and very competitive.
What drives you to become a better player? I watch streams on pro players and want to play just as well.
Why do you think you have what it takes? I have a lot of time on my hands to practice and I know the game very well.
Prior gaming experience? None, just a few MMORPGS.
Role?:Mid

Haispoh 12-07-2012 10:53 AM

Current Elo: 1260
Ingame name: Psyco Zee
Location?: MO, USA
Do you have any goals you set for yourself on a week to week basis? In LoL: Learn champs thouroghly, work for 2K elo
Why do you play LoL? Extremely fun and challenging game for me. I find it very fun to have to understand your opponents abilities as well as your own. New to the ranked scene and I'm already loving it.
What drives you to become a better player? As I watch tournaments and the pros make game changing plays I find myself wondering if I could pull something like that off with practice
Why do you think you have what it takes? Definetly motivated for practice and I will work around my RL job to make it better
Prior gaming experience? Started playing Planetside when I was 11, moved into Silkroad Online/WoW at 14. Then my comp died and went into the Xbox world. Recently built my own comp and here I am in LoL
Role?: ADC (Main - Ezreal, Secondaries - Corki, Vayne, Caitlyn)

LastAftermath 12-07-2012 11:00 AM

Current Elo: 1467/ 1706 highest last season
Ingame name: LastAftermath
Location?: Dallas, TX
Do you have any goals you set for yourself on a week to week basis? In LoL: Week to week probley just improve and gain elo.
Why do you play LoL? I want to go pro more then anything
What drives you to become a better player? Need to win
Why do you think you have what it takes? Absolutely
Prior gaming experience? Various CAL-O from back in the day, garena dota, various go4lols and alienware tournaments.
Role?: Top

kixmgk3 12-07-2012 11:01 AM

Current Elo: 1558/ top is 1641
Ingame name: kixmgk3
Location?: southern cali
Do you have any goals you set for yourself on a week to week basis? In LoL: get better as a player each day.
Why do you play LoL? for fun and to become a pro player one day
What drives you to become a better player? watching the pros play makes me wanna become one.
Why do you think you have what it takes? i have good communication skills and bring friendly environment to the team.
Prior gaming experience? was sponsored for cs and LoL
Role?: support
extra info: i do work my schedule is mondays/weds 4-9pm pst and tues/thurs 11-4pm pst. i can play anytime before and after work if i know ahead of time. i play as much as i can due to work and having a gf which is like another job.

sksmiNix 12-07-2012 11:20 AM

bump

MakJuice 12-07-2012 11:36 AM

Current Elo: 1750 Season 2/1660 Season3
Ingame name: Makjuice
Location?: Northern california
Do you have any goals you set for yourself on a week to week basis? In LoL: Just to get in as many games as i can to practice.
Why do you play LoL? I want to play competitively, I have played SC2/SC1 A&A all at high levels of play and this game is a piece of cake.
What drives you to become a better player? I have beaten pro players at pre season 3 games and know that i can compete and do better than most out there.
Prior gaming experience? Been playing since start of season 1, have 2 level 30 accounts. 1 level 20. over 3,000 games played. Didnt really start ranked games until the end of season 2.
Role?: ADC. Currently working on Top on another account.

Makjuice XL K/D 10/5.5..... 28/21 W/L
Makjuice K/D 7/4.2..... 75/60 W/L

I will contact you in game tonight.

sksmiNix 12-07-2012 11:45 AM

Sounds good hit me up

sksmiNix 12-07-2012 12:29 PM

b