League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 37

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   [Open RP] The Institute Cafeteria. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2873969)

AODRG 12-06-2012 05:16 PM

[Open RP] The Institute Cafeteria.

Welcome to the Grand Cafeteria!

It is I, Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner. I've been instructed to help oversee the cafeteria by the high summoners, especially after the last incident that occurred here.

Don't worry. This will still remain a friendly and secure environment. Summoners and champions alike can converse here, eat their favorite meals before a match, and enjoy the company of their fellow friends. Just remember the League's rules. Fighting is only restricted to the fields. If possible, try to avoid using magic in here as much as possible.

But enough about that, come! We've got plenty of food ready to order, an all you can eat buffet line, and best of all, champions and summoners get the food for free! Even you none summoners and champions can partake in some of the wonderful culinary here. Just remember, champions gain priority in food choices, given how much they sacrifice being summoned day and night.

So enjoy. Just be on your best behavior, and we shouldn't have any problems.

------
((Following the recent and obvious failure from the Institute Grand Library, I've decided to bring up a more friendly and open RP place.

This is the Cafeteria at the Institute of War, a place to serve the champions and summoners alike a quick meal before they head off to the fields, and after a heavy match. It is meant to be a friendly environment where champions can discuss with one another and with fellow summoners.

Feel free to bring in your own OC characters if you wish, just remember champions get first pick on food.

RP'ing as chefs, guards, random strangers, even a lost yordle are all perfectly okay. Just try not to cause too many problems, or the big guys will have to throw you out.

Alright have fun ^_^))

AODRG 12-10-2012 08:43 PM

((Hmm... no one wants to role play inside the Institute...sad.))

Ask Renek 12-11-2012 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AODRG (Hozzászólás 32160548)
champions alike can converse here, eat their favorite meals before a match

((are YOU SUREEEE THAT I CAN EAT MY FAVORITE MEAL HERE???))
((And yes, this is a bump for you)

Ask the Defender 12-11-2012 05:23 AM

((First RP post yay))

Jayce hadn't had any other kind of food other than instant noodles for quite a while. He had cooped himself up in his workshop, tinkering and inventing, improving his weapon, and also tutoring his apprentice Sandra. His stomach was rumbling for some REAL food. He heard that the Institute's food was nice, so he left Sandra alone at home to take care of the house, and went out to eat.
He wouldn't return empty handed of course, he needed to bring something back for Sandra.
Jayce reached the Institute with his new hoverbike, and then parked somewhere outside the Institute.

Ask Nunu 12-11-2012 08:53 AM

Nunu sat in the cafeteria across from Willump as they both enjoyed their meals. Nunu wasn't wearing his trademark red coat, but instead wore a simple black shirt and jeans and his blonde hair was a mess. Willump sat on the floor, to avoid damaging any of the furniture, was thoroughly enjoying a large heap of raw steaks. Nunu himself had a bowl of oatmeal, juice, and a few fruits. Anyone that was near them would know that they were conversing in the yeti language.

Trynd The King 12-11-2012 09:09 AM

"Hello there Nunu I haven't talked to you in a while." Tryndamere approached from behind carrying a tray full of food, some might say it was more than any man could eat. "Going into a battle?" Tryndamere said as he sat next to Nunu.

Ask Nunu 12-11-2012 09:43 AM

The boy looked over at Tryndamere and gave him a slight bow of his head. Across of them Willump gave the king a nod in greeting as he devoured anohter steak.

"Hey there your highness, yeah it has been a while. You know how the summoner like to keep us busy."

He took a bite of his oatmeal and looked back at the barbarian king.

"Battle? Not today, other than the league matches. We have been pretty popular to summon in the jungle recently.How about you Tryndamere, how have things been with you and Ashe?"

Trynd The King 12-11-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Nunu (Hozzászólás 32321190)
The boy looked over at Tryndamere and gave him a slight bow of his head. Across of them Willump gave the king a nod in greeting as he devoured anohter steak.

"Hey there your highness, yeah it has been a while. You know how the summoner like to keep us busy."

He took a bite of his oatmeal and looked back at the barbarian king.

"Battle? Not today, other than the league matches. We have been pretty popular to summon in the jungle recently.How about you Tryndamere, how have things been with you and Ashe?"

Tryndamere returns the bow.
*sigh* "My Queen is as cold as always. Some times she infuriates me to no end." Tryndamere then begins to stuff his face with a bowl of rice and fish. He finishes it almost instantly. "She say I need to take my duties more seriously, but I do. All I ever hear is do your duties even tho I try to show her kindness."
*cough* "I'm rambling. So how are thing going on your end?"

Ask Nunu 12-11-2012 10:47 AM

Nunu watched him eat as Willump gave a non committal grunt to the kings ramblings. The boy looked him with a look of sympathy.

"Man, thats sounds pretty rough. Though it's hard for me to imagine why Ahse is like that towards you. But I am sure you can smooth things over sometime."

He took a drink of his juice as the yeti snagged a fruit and plopped it in his mouth. Nunu smirked at the yeti before looking at Tryndamere again.

"As for me, things are going well. We are actually making a plan to visit some of the new champs sometime."

Lord of Apoc 12-11-2012 11:36 AM

((Seems that people are just not big fans of books.))