League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Aviators Column (DearCorki) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2873185)

DearCorki 12-06-2012 01:08 PM

The Aviators Column (DearCorki)

Guys, sorry to say this but I'm done.
I'm pretty much leaving these forums entirely due to how I feel about the way things happen alongside just not enjoying RPing here any more.

The issue I'm having is the way things just happen, there seems to be a massive case of 'boobs=questions' so while the female champions get inundated with questions and RP all the time, champions such as myself, Nasus, Talon and generally just male champions. Even if the male champion is more developed and more true to character than the female one, the female champion will get much more attention. This is why a lot of our male champion RPers get disillusioned with all of this.

Don't think that this is me trying to pass the blame for not being active or something, I'm not. I admit that the past week or so, I haven't been active but that was due to the aforementioned issues. Also I found a much better place to RP which I shall not name here for various reasons.

To those I talk to in client when I appear now, I'll still come on but I won't RP. Any RP involving Corki or my OC, Christina Mort, doesn't involve them now. I'm finished here. Sorry to those who were RPing with me and stuff now.

If you want this account, contact me via client whenever I'm online. Paltala is NEVER being given away however.

Bye.)

Roseofchaos 12-06-2012 01:16 PM

Breakfast of champions?

Geokhan 12-06-2012 01:18 PM

((So you prefer letters?))

Geokhan walked into the well lit room with his hood up high, as to not overly surprise the Yordle who happened to be quite well armed.

"Corki, has fighting in the League help you realize those dots on the ground are people?"

DearCorki 12-06-2012 01:19 PM

Corki smirked and shook his head, fingers twirling his moustache as he regarded the young summoner, he assumed, behind his flight glasses.

"Breakfast of Champions 'ey? Hmm, a nice bit of bacon, an egg, sausages...if I can't get that, then the next delta sierra that tries to best me in a dog fight."

DearCorki 12-06-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geokhan (Hozzászólás 32154231)
((So you prefer letters?))

Geokhan walked into the well lit room with his hood up high, as to not overly surprise the Yordle who happened to be quite well armed.

"Corki, has fighting in the League help you realize those dots on the ground are people?"

"You mean them blackshoe's that try to take me down? I always knew they were people!" the Bombardier chuckled behind his 'tache, his gaze shifting to Geokhan, not that he would notice.

((Either, I'm just providing letters as an option))

Roseofchaos 12-06-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DearCorki (Hozzászólás 32154256)
Corki smirked and shook his head, fingers twirling his moustache as he regarded the young summoner, he assumed, behind his flight glasses.

"Breakfast of Champions 'ey? Hmm, a nice bit of bacon, an egg, sausages...if I can't get that, then the next delta sierra that tries to best me in a dog fight."

Lindell fidgets with the robe between her fingers. "...delta sierra, sir?"

Geokhan 12-06-2012 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DearCorki (Hozzászólás 32154313)
"You mean them blackshoe's that try to take me down? I always knew they were people!" the Bombardier chuckled behind his 'tache, his gaze shifting to Geokhan, not that he would notice.

((Either, I'm just providing letters as an option))

"I mean the people you drop bombs on. I bet there is a bit of a love hate relationship between the Megling commandos and your own squadrons."

Ask Brolaf 12-06-2012 02:57 PM

Bro!

You got a nice 'stache. Ever ask Draven-bro for mustache advice?

Brolaf, the Beerzerker

Ask Sejuŕni 12-06-2012 09:11 PM

((I think I know who this is...))

Ask Janna 12-06-2012 10:01 PM

Corki, would you like to work together in a flight company?